Reviews for Unreal Tactics The Card Game: Test-66
WolfGoesBaa chapter 2 . 3/12
The writing is very technical with the whole number of turns and even the number of cards each player has being shown. I understand the info about the cards played but I don't know yet how I feel about the rest. It could be fine/necessary, or it could make your writing... cluttered. Only time and more chapters will tell.

I thought this would be a Yu Gi You rip but I see your game is different. So A for creativity! Although there are still some things I don't understand, like the CHOICE thing. Do you get a CHOICE a turn or do you get a CHOICE when you draw for the first time a turn?

Unfortunately, it wasn't [Catherine]." [Gamak] "And with that - [Katherine] - [Gamak said]

"I'll begin be explaining the Periods." Gamak stated
WolfGoesBaa chapter 1 . 3/8
A card game story? I've tried writing one of those and... failed. It's difficult to write a match as one cannot go into it all gun-ho! You have to decide each characters play style, give them cards that'll suit that play style and then plan where and when they'll use those cards during the duel/match/battle. Basically you have to know exactly how the duel start and it's climatic end. But I'm sure you knew that... or at least will figure it out.

Anyway, the writing of this chapter was okay, although the characters explaining the rules of a game they've played over 50 times is as subtle a a sledge hammer to the head. If the characters are going to explain anything, then it should be more natural.

Otherwise, I like the story and the effort you put into it.