Reviews for Words with Broken Wings
LDF chapter 1 . 3/17
I noticed that there's a lot of sentences that end in two periods, which is wrong. You only need one.

[ "This is fishy..", he thought,]

Thoughts should be in italics without quotes, otherwise it'll look like the person is talking to themselves.

[He was the last one in the building other than the faculty members and the maintenance staff, everyone else left in a hurry as to not get caught in the awaited rain]

This is a comma splice. You need to split this sentence in two or use a different transition.

Isaac leaving the notebook alone is actually a good idea. Wish it didn't take him so long to actually put up a notice. The thought of turning it into the police never occurred to him either.
SaltwaterExtended chapter 3 . 3/11
I feel like Issac is growing through reading the diary, and that the relatability is an interesting take to it. I hope that he gets to meet this person. It's funny how reading someone's writing would tell you so much about them, and how you can relate. Maybe everyone's a lot more relatable than they realize.
SaltwaterExtended chapter 2 . 3/11
I like Issac as a character, he is interesting. (And I know I would've probably dug right into the diary, lol).
The mystery unfolds...
There were some spelling errors I'll point out, because I always tend to check. A lot is spelled alot, greeted is spelled greated, and once though is spelled thou.
Other than that...that's it for this chapter. :)
SaltwaterExtended chapter 1 . 3/5
It's an interesting mystery. Even if you don-t finish, it was still.a nice chapter. Though I'll be left to wonder...
danishwoman chapter 1 . 3/5
Hi Dayma
I'm new in this forum and this is the third story I read, so I had no clue what to expect. Anyways, I really enjoyed your story!
It caught me immediately and I kept reading to hopefully get the answer of the mysterious diary :-D On one hand the fact that there was no real ending made me reflect on Isaac's feelings, on the other hand I wanna know more :-)

Hope to hear the rest of your story! Nice work!