Reviews for Confession of Guilt
The Youngest Mistress chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Holy cookies.

That was all very well plotted; though I wished for what Father McDonnell would say about all that.

-The Youngest Mistress.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Interesting piece.
I guess the law would probably make the priest complicit with the knowledge of the murder or something.
I don't know what is the prevailing belief in Catholic Christianity as well, but one thing I've learnt about religion, there's always the struggle between what-is-right according to the written rules, and what-is-right according to common sense. It's not an easy subject, and quite a heated dispute.
If I'm in the priest's position, I'd probably pick somewhere in the grey area by claiming that it wasn't a real confession if her intent appears to be boasting about her sins, but who knows if that's an acceptable excuse in the prevailing belief and practices.
Thanks for the read.
bondi.cripps chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
That's a pretty creepy story. Having grown up Catholic, priests will tell you they have definitely "heard it all." A priest would not turn the woman in. I am curious to know though, did she kill him or was he merely speechless? Or did you intend to leave the cliffhanger, in which case, I like that tactic.
lirianstar chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
The poor priest :(

According to the religious rules he cannot break the oath...

and if he does he betrays everything essentially. Talk about a moral dilemma.

Nice work!~
The DarkCat chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Wov this was a really interesting story and the ending really made me wonder how should that priest act? He has to comply with the oath, but... Anyway really nice story!