Reviews for Wishes and Bottles
Unbreakable Ark chapter 19 . 8/16/2020
Wow I didn't even know you'd updated the story past chapter 18 until now. For your first time writing this kind of scene, you did really well, so well done. Can't wait to read more!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 18 . 10/24/2019
More of your trademark hilarious character dynamics on show in this chapter. I know how you feel about the extensive workload, but keep going! An update every once in a while is way better than none at all!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 17 . 10/9/2019
Good to see this coming back! Once again the teasing dynamic between Kizer and the Genies is done very well. Keep it up!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 16 . 5/23/2019
So our protagonists have just been pawns in a much greater game? Interesting, and a very unexpected plot twist. I can't wait to see where things go from here!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 15 . 5/23/2019
Minerva is a badass, it's safe to say. Honestly, your fight scenes keep getting better and better to the point where it's not even a weakness. Keep up the great work!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 13 . 5/23/2019
An amazing mid-boss rematch with Shmidt, and an attractive new genie for Kizer :D will his harem never end?
Unbreakable Ark chapter 11 . 5/23/2019
Your fight scenes are definitely improving! :D
Unbreakable Ark chapter 8 . 5/22/2019
The Weaver was so cool, you really do come up with awesome characters :D
Unbreakable Ark chapter 7 . 5/22/2019
Once again you excel at character dynamics. Also, just as soon as I was saying he's a wimp, Kizer proves he's not as much of a pushover as I thought ;) Nice chapter!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 5 . 5/22/2019
Winter seems badass already. Kizer, however... All I'll say is I hope through the course of the story he gets a bit less wimpy and more worthy of his genie harem :D
Unbreakable Ark chapter 4 . 5/22/2019
Ayyy, guess I was right to root for Jasmine ;)
Unbreakable Ark chapter 2 . 5/22/2019
The dynamic between your three characters is amazing, I am personally a fan of Rally over Jazz but that could change.
Unbreakable Ark chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Found this through a mutual friend of ours (Oracle)'s profile and I have to say, I'm interested. Your writing style is great and the premise is interesting. I like it!
Dark Oracle chapter 16 . 5/21/2019
Well, if nothing else, ya got the castle. I mean you're still a slave to the will of a jackass monarch and your genies are bickering more than ever, but hey.
Dark Oracle chapter 15 . 4/15/2019
It's good to see that the genies are now working together quite admirably in a fight. It'll be good to see how powerful they've become in future battles!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »