Reviews for Wishes and Bottles
Dark Oracle chapter 14 . 3/30/2019
Looks like Kizer has yet another genie to contend with in what already seems to be a rather aggravating social circle!
Dark Oracle chapter 13 . 6/10/2018
Winter goes vengeful killer on a hated enemy, and our protagonist acquires a remarkably voluptuous and flirty new genie. Win-win for everyone, except for the dead guy.
Dark Oracle chapter 12 . 5/29/2018
Never underestimate an opponent, regardless of circumstance.
Dark Oracle chapter 11 . 5/25/2018
Nothing like some good ol' teamwork to subject a horrifying monster to a fittingly brutal and agonizing death
RIP Fictionpress chapter 11 . 5/19/2018
So this is gonna be Pokemon with genies! YES!
Dark Oracle chapter 10 . 5/14/2018
Short is good sometimes, not every chapter has to be 3000 words!
RIP Fictionpress chapter 9 . 5/13/2018
Lol I'm sorry I just can't get over the "dump on the floor" line. That was fucking hilarious. It's like I have the image of three beautiful girls just watching you take a dump and they think absolutely nothing of it and continue the conversation.

I liked that I laughed pretty hard.
Dark Oracle chapter 9 . 5/10/2018
Apologies for the late review, keep up the good work! I'll be here to read and review!
Dark Oracle chapter 7 . 4/27/2018
Sometimes the best thing in the world really isn't the best thing in the world, heh.
JaDeCe chapter 5 . 4/23/2018
Quick question. How old is Kizer?

Im starting to feel like Rally's background is really dark and deep. Like maybe she was molested in the past with wanting Kizer to be sexual with her so bad. If thats the case, Kizer dont do it. Reconsider. But i could be wrong and she could just be freaky and for that i would ask Kizer if he was ready to handle all of that. Reconsider.

Oh hell nawl. Come on Kizer. Too damn weak. You have one job and that is to be strong enough to protect your genies even though its vice versa. You threw dirt which hit his chest. Not even his eyes. Wtf. But im glad they were saved and he lived to tell the tale.

Now i want to know how they ended up with him. If its that easy to take the genies why did they choose Kizer. Maybe they know something i do not. Hopefully he will surprise me.

And Winter joins the group. Yay. And calm down Kizer. Too much for you to handle. Im hoping this wont end in a orgy or something.

Good job. I enjoy stories that get me heated and have me yelling at my screen.
JaDeCe chapter 4 . 4/23/2018
Oh. So they werent born genies, just made into one. Hmm... Interesting.

Wow, them girls really know what they want and are not afraid to go after it. Poor lil Kizer. Honestly, if I was him I'd be so scared having two girls fighting for my body. They are fierce.

This was good. I got to see more inside of Jasmine and Rally's lives which now have me questioning a lot more things.

Good job.
RIP Fictionpress chapter 7 . 4/23/2018
Oh cool so you have to fight for Winter to love on ya. She is to some degree interested because she joined your party of her own free will. But what's it gonna take?
RIP Fictionpress chapter 6 . 4/23/2018
Ha! I like matter-o-factly characters. That's so Oracle's character. I like how despite the chapter being short you were able to still drop a nugget of info so it wouldn't be useless. Good on you there, I have trouble with that sometimes when I'm writing.
JaDeCe chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
Hmm. I was really enjoying it at first. Kozier is really adorable although extremely sexually repressed. The way he act with the girls, youll think he was in complete solitude his entire life having no contact with any human being.

Ill give him a pass on his actions because he dont understand how his body is working, and being in the presence of voluptuous women is causing him to feel funny but in the future young lad, treat your woman like a queen. Not a tool.

Rally and Jasmine as genies. Artificial genies. That sounds cool. Even though they arent able to grant wishes, they still can fight and conjour things so they still are dope in my book.

I shall continue reading because it is good. I just have to get over my feminist quirks. Good job.
RIP Fictionpress chapter 5 . 4/13/2018
That was a nail biter that guy was gonna fucking kill you. Why was he so pissed off? I can kinda guess how he died though the guy blew a blood vessel somewhere and died. Had to be.

To follow up on Cross' question; ARE YOU taking ocs cuz I can make you a badass genie.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »