Reviews for Writing Challenge (Short Stories)
jazzyproz chapter 5 . 4/4/2018
Just found your story and am enjoying your prompted chapters. Thanks for writing!
maripaz6 chapter 4 . 4/1/2018
Awww this is adorable 3

But what's a pair of off-white chucks? I've never heard of chucks before... unless you mean nun-chuck lol.
maripaz6 chapter 3 . 3/22/2018
Huh... an interesting look into biochemical weapons destroying the world. I liked your characterization of Mike and Don - Don seemed very steady to me, and Mike the correct mix of nervous/repentant. I feel how the chemical weapons worked could have used a little more fleshing out - okay, it spread on the money, but why did Mike choose to spread it through money? And why at the bank? This story is Don POV so we don't need/deserve a lot of science-y facts, but Don is friends with Mike, so a little hinting about Mike's motivations would have been nice.

All in all, an interesting peek into someone's life. Thanks. :)
maripaz6 chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
awww how sad :'( Nice drabble. I would have loved a little more - just to see more of this world your character is inhabiting - why is this guy imprisoned? Why does he only have a pencil? How is it that owls can speak? - but it was quite nice regardless :)

PS. will you tell me where you get this writing challenge? Is it a forum here on FictionPress?