Reviews for Kat and the Time Traveler
LostSoul009 chapter 8 . 1/1
Amazing story so far. Please update soon.
AsaphechoH107 chapter 7 . 12/2/2018
I liked this chapter! It was well writen and seemed to fit together well. Keep writing!
Eva.Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/28/2018
I'm intrigued with the story line that is building up with this! I enjoy the tension that is preluding a possible relationship and can't wait to read further!
AsaphechoH107 chapter 5 . 6/24/2018
This chapter was amazing. I literally cannot find a single thing wrong with it. Keep doing what you're doing because it is awesome!
AsaphechoH107 chapter 4 . 5/19/2018
I liked this chapter. One thing that jumped out at me. You said the suit can survive 5,000 but the AI said there was a level 30,000. I am guessing it is a typo. This chapter is written well, it continues developing the story and giving background on the characters, which is good. I like my characters having some secrets, but I also like having backstory. Overall I'd say you did a good job. Again, don't worry about how long it takes(I am willing to wait), just make it good.
AsaphechoH107 chapter 3 . 4/21/2018
This chapter is nice. I could see that this story had potential from chapter 1, but the first two were kind of hard to understand. This one is different. I am happy you took so long because I'd prefer a short chapter that took a long time than a longer chapter that I don't understand. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
P.S. Take as long as you need on the next chapter, keep it understandable.