Reviews for Tangled Webs: Clash Of Steel
BradytheJust chapter 29 . 10/22
Holy Crap Jaya! :O

"He beheld the man who gave him life, and who ended his mother. He beheld the elf that used the Firestone to build his kingdom from blood and ashes. He beheld the person who twisted the mind of his own son to give him a cruel ability able to take soulnames from another. He beheld his father."

That right there might just be your best line yet! :) Seriously, this was a great chapter, and now I'm freaking out that not only is Kimmeriel trapped by his father, but that three of the Sinafeys are dragged along for the ride! Eep!

Can't wait to keep reading!
RainbowPearls chapter 60 . 5/18
Aww, the bond between Kimm and Rizzen, it made my eyes teary at the end as how Kimm suffered and Rizzen felt it through their bond. That was just amazing
Kimm's father is a psycho! Such fathers should be locked up some where! Poor Kim! T_T

The battle with Nalfein and Rizzen VS those elves was awesome, the best part being the part where Rizzen shoots those 3 mages!

You missed," Rizzen said, turning to his brother with a smirk spreading across his face~ Haha that rightfully happened! xD

Let's see if Rizzen concentrates on the current battle or is distracted by Kim's pains.
RainbowPearls chapter 59 . 5/18
Wow, how come Nalfey came there? Was it the power of need through soul bribg linked and feelings that brought him there?
But his appearance was surprising. Nalfein was still not kind to Rizzen,but I'm glad Tizzen also contributed in the battle.

You said you can hit a fly from a mile away and leave it alive," Nalfein reminded him. He brought a hand out from behind his back and pressed the wood of a curved longbow into his brother's hand. "Let me see it happen."~ It was actually a good way to motivate Rizzen, and they did their parts greatly.
RainbowPearls chapter 58 . 4/5
Wow! The battle! Zeil and DeadRa seemed to be the underdogs there! It was a hard battle, I'll admit this. But somehow they just did it and escaped!

Well, let's see what happens next. Atleast, Karil is not concerned if they will live or not.
RainbowPearls chapter 57 . 4/5
Oh Damn, I hope they run off quickly bevagire they get caught!
This chapter was well written :)

Karil, I'm not sure if he would succeed in letting them escape.
RainbowPearls chapter 56 . 3/24
Great great! Now that Zeil and DeadRa have escaped, I hope they reach to JardaHai soon!

Oww, I know that he misses his brothers and I wish he'd meet them soon.

DeadRa was impulsive in his plans but glad that they succeeded! Good!
RainbowPearls chapter 55 . 3/24
DeadRa shouldn't have done that little mistake and shouldn't have been ride to that old man.

The hot soup was offered to him, she should have accepted rather than splashing it like that.

Now that he's bruised, I hope he won't pull out such a act later and stay fine there with Zeil.
BradytheJust chapter 28 . 9/16/2019
An Honor indeed!? Well, that diplomacy turned sour quickly, with the drow taken prisoner and to be used as battlefield translators! While it could bring peace between drow and dwarves, it will certainly keep Druzil in one place, and I don't see that going well for the dwarves!

Great job as always my friend!
BradytheJust chapter 27 . 9/16/2019
Dead'ra vs Najaji... you did a great job writing the duel, which is something I always appreciate. I also loved how the duel went on so long that everyone just kinda lost interest and started doing other stuff. It's kinda funny to picture.

"They've been fighting one another for hours?" "Yep, so wanna grab lunch... this isn't ending anytime soon."

Great chapter and I especially loved the reasoning the dwarves had for the tall ceilings in their homes. It almost reminds me of Skyrim's elf/dwarf relationship. Great job! :D
BradytheJust chapter 26 . 9/16/2019
Elves and dwarves! Huh, well if anyone can survive in a winter wasteland... they could! Druzil's panther form certainly was very helpful in their survival, and I really liked the scene where they both ate the rabbit... it showed the differences between Drow and beast, and I enjoyed it.

Great job my friend :)
BradytheJust chapter 25 . 9/1/2019
Hmm... The Melka are after human blood. Well, that explains a lot! The banter between the three brothers, Afagi's lightning bolt to disrupt the ritual, as well as the description of Kiowa's duel with the Melka all were very well written.

I've battled with twin swords against a larger horde before, and it is, in fact, a rush! But seeing Kiowa behave so callously towards the diverse and his own brothers... I sense a conflict coming, and I doubt I'll like it.
BradytheJust chapter 24 . 9/1/2019
Wow! Kiowa is merciless! Using a *captive* as bait and killing the Melka so savagely! You did a wonderful job writing his tactics in battle... especially when a simple lightning bolt to the sea probably would have worked just as well.

I did like his line about fishing though, and the chapter in general, even if I shudder at Kiowa's actions. Great job as always my friend, I think this was my favorite chapter so far!
RainbowPearls chapter 54 . 8/24/2019
Coooolll! I mean this was heck so damn cool! The melka scales... I think I heard that before too. The brothers fought against those features once I guess..
Evine is so happy with kiowa and kiowa is gonna reward as those lions for that. I'm glad he's earning that. :)
No no, I'm glad that SouTern haven't been through the bloodshed at least for once xD
RainbowPearls chapter 53 . 8/24/2019
I'm so glad that at least for once, SouTern was alone to handle the things with that commander. And it was easier for him to handle the drow because it isn't kiowa who would brash out conversation. XD

I look ahead how the mage's working ahead! :')
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 8/11/2019