Reviews for The Oracle and the Paladin
Shang chapter 2 . 1/8/2019
So we get a glimpse at Cross this time... this paladin order doesn't feel that "paladiny" to me, but Cross seems like an interesting character and the whole excavation thing is intriguing. I wonder where this will actually lead.

So far it's interesting, though this chapter was very short.
Shang chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
To be honest the summary kinda reminded me of one of my own stories here and that's what got me curious. None the less I enjoyed this chapter, even though I'm rather skeptical about 1k word entries.

Sasha is an intriguing character and I do wonder what she meant by 'saying' that she came to this world. Why do people wanna kill her? Her narration was pretty good too, although I have reserves for first-person narrator in an adventure story. Still it seems you'll make it work nicely.

One thing I gotta ask though (as I'm not sure if I misunderstood it or if it's a mistake or something): there is a mention of Sasha receiving a lethal axe wound, but aren't those... well, lethal? How is it she survive? Is there more to it or is it just a 'wrong expression'?

Overall you did a very good job here and I'll be coming back to read and review more in the near future.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 36 . 11/28/2018
Well, that's one way to end a day. It's like being drunk at a crappy party... without any of the fun.

It's good.

PS. Eris is going to steal Sasha's Panties... does she even have Panties?
Unbreakable Ark chapter 35 . 11/24/2018
After a day-long binge, I can safely say I'm caught up on one of my new favourite stories on this site. The appearance of Cross, from another story I love, as well as Master Crane, Rose and Thaddeus Kirk was awesome, and I love the shared universe of characters that you guys have. Eris is my personal favourite part of the story for her comic relief, and I'd have to say the most epic moment so far was either the battle between the Oracle and the Paladin or else the return of Atan as a monster under the service of Elaine/the Demon Prince. Very interesting stuff, keep it up if you can!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 35 . 6/8/2018
I still think that a big part of why Eris is so obsessed about getting Sasha to think her way is because Sasha's very being, The Dark Oracle flies in the face of everything Eris believe and thinks.

As for the idea Eris is trying to prove. It's easy to make herself look right if she is the one who set the up the game and the rules.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 34 . 5/19/2018
Demons never play fair, why would they fight fair?
Over all, It was odd to see the 'God' and Demon talk at one another... but funny all the same.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 33 . 5/17/2018
Foul ball! Nothing but net!

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 32 . 5/14/2018
sorry bitch, but if Darth Vader himself can make that "Join me" line work... you don't have a leg to stand on.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 31 . 5/10/2018
So the baby boy is a bit of a bitch, it's good to know any and all weaknesses he may have.

Are we going to have Old Overlord Kel show up at someone in the Dark Oracle universe? Maybe god...

CrossPaladin chapter 31 . 5/10/2018
"Are they the honorable Spartans I had hoped for?"

I definitely see a little bloodbourne seeping into your work, haha!

But seriously, how will our heroes face such power?
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 30 . 5/7/2018
Sasha with pink hair? and maybe a big chest and a dress too~? Haha. Now that is a odd story idea, in place of being made The Dark Oracle... Sasha was summoned up to be a lovely Princess instead!

A nice little chapter full of talking/near-flirting back and forth.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 29 . 5/4/2018
Eris is very conflicting, but that is to be expected. If the world is nothing but madness... then it would become the new Normal.

Now we get to see how Sasha and Cross fight together.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 28 . 5/1/2018
something that hit me... the old man's out of no-were madness... it was him being attacked by the demon...

And so the quest is set and the path is clear... now time for a mid-boss?

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 27 . 4/27/2018
Killing someone is Frighteningly easy, finding peace after that is the hard part...

WolfGoesBaa chapter 23 . 4/25/2018
This is like listening to the title track of an album. I'd always listen to it a little more critically, a little more judgemental. I mean, if your gonna name a whole album after a single track, then it better be a good track.

I must admit, The Oracle and the Paladin did not disappoint. I'm also glad you didn't end the fight with a cheesy 'they got disturbed so we don't know who the winner is.' The swordsman lost against the swordsmaster. All is right in the worl... wait, is that a burning zombie I see in the horizon?

preferring to use my reflexes and speed to outwit [and] opponent, - [my]