Reviews for Sweetheart Suite
villainous chapter 20 . 6/14/2018
I AM DEVASTATED THAT THIS WAS IN NEITHER MEGUMI OR NODOKA'S PERSPECTIVE!

I really really wanted to see that tbh but all in all I do think this was a nice end and tied up a lot of things, which I was grateful for! All I want is Nodoka's happiness, she deserves THE BEST AND Werlkdfjmkdsgnjdksxnfjkvdsxmsjkvmsdklmfl;k,mfvmfkl
villainous chapter 19 . 6/14/2018
I'd been waiting for this reunion for ages... well that and the reunion with Nodoka
villainous chapter 18 . 6/14/2018
THIS WAS SO PURE IM GLAD NODOKA IS HAPPY I ONLY WANT HAPPINESS FOR NODOKA ITS WHAT SHE DESERVES
villainous chapter 14 . 6/14/2018
ALL I SAW WAS "megumi coming back" AND THATS ALL I NEEDED
villainous chapter 7 . 6/14/2018
NO OMG Nlfgmkldsgmkjngsdjkngdvksjlzn jdvklgn ANNA NO DONT THINK LIKE THAT NONONNONNNONONONOONNOONON
villainous chapter 3 . 6/14/2018
NODOKA WHY WOULD YOU ENCOURAGE THAT

I DIDNT WANT THIS TYPE OF SITUATION TO HAPPEN BUT

IM ON TEAM NORI
villainous chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
IM SO GLAD FOR MORE NODOKA I MISSED HER SO MUCH TBH
ROCuevas chapter 20 . 4/23/2018
Quite a good read from start to end.
ROCuevas chapter 19 . 4/23/2018
Very sweet this was done
Serinphora chapter 20 . 4/22/2018
These last two chapters were sweet and do make a nice ending to the story. Rei and Subaru connecting like they did is very reassuring, that they are there to support one another. Megumi's return was a lot less climactic than expected.

About Nodoka having a girlfriend, there wasnt even a reaction from Subaru, or it seems anyone else. But then again she always has been relegated to more behind the scenes than most others. So most people probably dont even know she has one, I cant see Subaru being the kind to tell anyone. It really is so easy to be alone even when with your friends.

Dangit thats such a cruel tease not getting to witness Nodoka's and Megumis meeting. Augh such an important event in Nodoka's life and we miss it. Sigh I guess I just want everyone to appreciate Nodoka like she deserves. Ive always believed they've taken her presence for granted.

But anyways thanks for the story. It was nice to see some of the strings that were left hanging from other stories tied together. And the ending was very sweet as well. So thank you for that.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2018
This was very sweet and Im really glad they got tp figure things out between them all. Especially for Subaru to finally have the closure she's needed for who knows how many years. Now she can be her own person and become better for it. Though the sex must've been really weird
ROCuevas chapter 18 . 4/20/2018
So very sweet.
ROCuevas chapter 17 . 4/20/2018
Quite funny.
Serinphora chapter 18 . 4/20/2018
... well this chapter was amazing. Anna is more dominant than expected which honestly suits Nodokas sub tendencies perfectly. I do like how often strong women like Nodoka really enjoy having a more sexually dominant partner. Anna may seem like the sweet submissve type but she is clearly the more dominant which is honestly wonderful for Nodoka and her. Finding the dom or sub partner who fits you I can only guess is one of the most wonderful things, hopefully with a lot of cuddling. Ugh this just makes me think about how disgusting garbage like 50 shades is. Proper sub and dom relationships are loving and base in mutual respect... sorry for the mini rant.

I wonder just how surprised Subaru was to actually see Nodoka with someone. Subaru being a little protective of Nodoka at the end there was cute as well. Hehehe, I could kinda see the girls having a celebration that Nodoka actually found a girl.

Can I move to Hoshino apartments as well just gor the fact they have vending machines that sell cherry coke bottles?
Serinphora chapter 16 . 4/20/2018
Aww this was really sweet and its nice they all managed to figure things out. Especially for Subaru to have the closure she's so desperately needed for years now. She is finally free to be her own person and grow better for it
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »