Reviews for The Continuance
knockmeoffmyfeet chapter 1 . 7/3
Heyya! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
P chapter 14 . 6/10
Loving this story! I hope you update really soon! I can’t wait to see their relationship develop further.
3 chapter 14 . 4/10
Come back :’(
pingping chapter 14 . 10/21/2021
Not sure if you're ever going to update again, but I hope you do :) and I hope you're well :)
Jane chapter 14 . 6/8/2021
Guys, it's very likely nothing happened to her. It's much more likely that she has this account linked to a fake account and she is not getting the messages. Let's assume she is never going to log back in and she is not even going to see these messages. I would love if she updated or if she told us what her plans for the story are, even if the plan is to never finish it. However, she would have to see the messages first :(
Anne chapter 14 . 6/8/2021
Omg! Did something happen to you? Are you alright? Someone commented saying that maybe Covid got you and now I'm worried. :(
Guest chapter 14 . 6/6/2021
I'm starting to think that covid got you :( no updates . Hope you are doing alright.
XD chapter 14 . 5/28/2021
Sonam should not come back to this world! She left when there was no COVID and she would be coming back to a world where COVID is rampant... The world has changed too much... XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2021
Waiting desperately for the continuance of the continuance :(
Beth chapter 14 . 5/10/2021
Whyyyy? PLEASE! COME BACK!

Tell us something...
Anna chapter 1 . 5/8/2021
AvegaLil, Are you being paid to promote that app? Those kinds of apps are horrible, and I don't understand why anyone likes them. Honestly, that's the fastest way to lose followers. I don't think I've ever finished a story posted in those apps. I would love it if this story were continued, but not in there...
AvegaLil chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
The characters were lovable and believable. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
a pity this great story has to end like this, with no ending...
anybody can suggest some similar stories or good authors?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2021
Indeed, any update would be so great!

We’re still here, your faithful readers. Don’t forget about us!
A chapter 14 . 2/11/2021
Hi, I know you have not updated in a year... but could you tell us something? I know that some people already asked but please! tell us something? Even if you don't want to give up on the story but you cannot find inspiration... or you don't like where this is going anymore... anything! please!
422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »