Reviews for The Continuance
AvegaLil chapter 1 . 5/4
The characters were lovable and believable. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16
a pity this great story has to end like this, with no ending...
anybody can suggest some similar stories or good authors?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12
Indeed, any update would be so great!

We’re still here, your faithful readers. Don’t forget about us!
A chapter 14 . 2/11
Hi, I know you have not updated in a year... but could you tell us something? I know that some people already asked but please! tell us something? Even if you don't want to give up on the story but you cannot find inspiration... or you don't like where this is going anymore... anything! please!
Kat chapter 14 . 2/11
Today I decided to come back to fictionpress and I found this gem.
It's a shame it has not been updated in a year.
Laura chapter 14 . 11/20/2020
So, can we safely assume you have decided not to continue this story? I was checking your Pinterest where you used to have a board dedicated to this story and it is not there anymore... So my guess is that you've either decided you don't like assigning real faces to your characters or that you don't really like this story as much anymore. I guess it's fair... sad, but fair. I really liked this story, but considering that and the fact that it's been almost a year since you last updated (or even talked to us), I will assume this is the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
I hope you are safe and ok, and that you find back the courage to continue this exciting and beautiful story.
To be honest, my imagination is gone. I tried imagining so many times how it might continue, but only you have the answer or have the capability to write it down in your own beautiful way.
I hope we hear soon from you, all the best!
Jass chapter 14 . 7/22/2020
Update, please! Even if it is an update on your life or about how this story is going to unfold (updating wise). I'm sure that the lack of updates is due to postgrad school stress. However, I would love to know that you haven't forgotten about us. Even if you don't plan on finishing this story in the foreseeable future, it would be nice to know. That, or if you know where the story is going... if you have any chapters written (or lined out) even if it is not the next chapter... I don't know, a general update to let us know where this is going.

P.S. I also wanted you to know that this story keeps me going. I've been going through some stressful times and this story, for whatever reason, is one that helps me to look forward.
Sarah chapter 14 . 7/14/2020
The wait is torture tbh. Never gonna start an unfinished story again DX
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2020
Please update!
A chapter 14 . 6/10/2020
Please, continue this story! Please, finish it!
Sarah chapter 14 . 4/27/2020
Please, update! There's no better time than the present to do it, honestly... :S
It could be a great time to finish this... who knows...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
You can’t count how many times I’ve come back and reread the whole thing just because I loved it so much and can’t wait for an update. Each time I pick up on new things that I’m POSITIVE are foreshadowing or maybe I’m just losing it without an update lol. Really love this story it’s amazing and is definitely publishing worthy if you ever were to do that
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
It’s my birthday today: an update for a loyal follower?
Please?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2020
I adore this story so much! I hope you update soon but no pressure :) one thing I hope you address is the fight between Sonam and Cade where she found out the full extent of the continuance that led to her stabbing herself i feel it was never fully acknowledged between them after and I feel like it was a big turning point in their relationship. But again I love this story so much and it’s so amazing!
411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »