Reviews for The Witch's Circle II
TheRaider chapter 17 . 1/27
Oh man, my heart was in my throat for the majority of this chapter. I'm loving the description of the Opal Palace, looking forward to more. I really thought Douglas was dead the minute he began speaking lol. I'm half expecting Keelie to give him a stern talking to when they get back to her chambers. The Matrons are scary :O like woah. I honestly hate Marionette's mom no cap, I fully still haven't gotten over that character at all (but then again Keelie and Kelsey being the same person trips me up every once in a while).
Amazing chapter as per usual.

SteelSpecter chapter 16 . 9/4/2019
Very good story, plot(plot twist) and all, really looking forward to the next chapters and what you have in store. Good luck with your job and work, hope everything turns out for the best.
TheRaider chapter 16 . 8/10/2019
This definitely feels like the beginning of a brand new arc brimming with danger. I mean, I know they were going to Tamarak but straight to the Castle :O? Isn't that where the matrons live? (Correct me if I'm wrong) I'd love to see how they pull this one off.
That was a particularly interesting bit of lore; the story of the elves and their occupation of the capitol once upon a helps the world building a lot I'd say.
I look forward to the next update.

TheRaider
TheRaider chapter 15 . 3/30/2019
Boy did the fight scene have me on edge. When the witch was described as having leather armor I was like "hmmm this must be one of Keelie's coven" then Delwyn started getting attacked I got shook. Especially after the death of the hunter with the axe I legit got fully scared there. Also I love the use of descriptive words "like a blade made flesh" it's really good imagery. I glad you resolved the killing the hunters this way by having Raven do it. If Delwyn was to it would seem a bit unreal seeing that he spent so many years with them so one can't deny a brotherly bond of some sort would have formed. I look forward to the next chapter. Hope you're doing well.

TheRaider chapter 14 . 2/4/2019
Would you believe I completely forgot that Delwyn has powers? Water manipulation is quite cool and useful. I would like to see how he manages to make the deaths of the other hunters seem believable lol. Also how sre things with the Ebonywings' heir and Dhalia? Looking forward to the next update.

TheRaider chapter 13 . 1/4/2019
Damn. Nothing like some family feud to shake things up XD. In all honesty I initially thought Derrick was just being unreasonable with is argument. Then I thought about it and I realised that he's kind of right. It's only been a short-ish space of time between Douglas meeting Keelie (I can't believe Keelie and Kelsy are the same person) and everything going to hell in a hand basket so it expected that Derrick would be a bit thrown off his rocker lol. I appreciate the display of emotions that Keelie had at the beginning of the chapter in response to the whole charade of Douglas being her 'slave' because it helps us understand that she actually cares about him and makes her and her coven not appear to be mindless killers which makes them more relatable. I can't wait for the next chapter.
TheRaider chapter 12 . 10/2/2018
That. Was. Tense. For a brief moment i thought he was just to be placed in a magically scent trapping room until the danger had passed, but your way was more interesting XD. So I guess Douglas is now officially introduced, to outsiders that is, as a 'part' of Keelie's coven. I'm interested in seeing how that would change things.
It was a pleasure reading as always

TheRaider chapter 10 . 8/31/2018
Hellga's story is really intense. This chapter had so much emotional interaction, a refreshing change from the violence of the last chapter. You balance it very well I must say :). The minute I heard that the goddesses' children had been scattered I was like "Douglas must be related to Hellga" but I guess that's a bit far fetched and it also kind of seems like a way to make him more important to the story than he already is. It's good to see that they've more or less sorted out their issues XD. I would love to see what's going on currently with Delwyn back at the Kingdom.
I look forward to the next chapter intensely.

The Raider.
TheRaider chapter 9 . 8/5/2018
This chapter had me on the edge of a precipice. The kuda scene honestly had me thinking that Douglas would utilize his powers and them that would act as a catalyst that would help him understand it more or something. But now that I think of it that seems pretty cliché XD. Now about that scene in the library. Things turned topsy turvy so quickly. I was legit just expecting him to go, see her and then some harmless flirting would ensue but boy was I wrong. They have a lot to work on it seems.
As per usual the descriptions of everything from setting to the character's physical appearance was well done.

TheRaider chapter 8 . 6/23/2018
I'm so hyped rn. It's good to learn of more creatures of Tamarak and it's surrounding areas. The banter between characters is ever so creative and playful, I like it. At first glance... read, I thought the Shade (before she was named as such) was a white witch (the scary pale ones whose name I can't recall). It's interesting to see that there's something that gets these witches scared, more than just the matron ofc. I look forward to seeing how this arc progresses.

TheRaider chapter 7 . 6/19/2018
I think you're probably sick of me saying "I greatly enjoyed these last few chapters" but it can't be helped of they're applicable. I find it good that the relationship between Keelie and Douglas in progressing nicely to say the least. Also Douglas' response to being offered immortality is quite realistic. Other stories would often depict a character blindly jumping for an opportunity such as this one yet Douglas has been putting some serious thought to it which is good. Having the brief blast from the past with referencing how Douglas would boast about beating his brother in a spar etc. It helped to really show how much he's changed since then #characterdevelopment. Lastly based on his father's continued absence I'm guessing he isn't too pleased about the whole idea of sharing an abode with Keelie's coven. So I'm truly looking forward to seeing how the next interaction with him plays out. Until next time.

Sepherohth chapter 6 . 5/28/2018
Ohkayy, a lot of delwyn time that was well deserved, didn't expect solamere to be that attached though. Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter.
Sepherohth chapter 5 . 5/24/2018
The shift in perspective about the witches was kinda expected I guess but I still am pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sepherohth chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Dammit, I didn't know there was a second part!
TheRaider chapter 5 . 5/19/2018
Great chapter as always. I'm liking how the story is progressing overall and how we're getting to know truly each member of the coven. I loved the description of Douglas' connection to Keelie as a string being pulled taut whenever he moved away. It was so picturesque I would say. You do a really good job of creating the personalities of each member of Keelie's coven, they're all so different and appealing in different ways. That's pretty much all for now. I look forward to the next update.

P.S where's Palore at XD