Reviews for A family with you
Crimson While Stealing chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
Belle and Bella! Also, this story is written in the point of view of a teddy bear! Absolutely adorable :)
I haven't read A sleigh ride with you but I'll make sure to do so soon!
You should write more cute stories like this...

-Crimson
zanybellecloudo chapter 2 . 6/5/2018
It's great to know how much fiction press helped you over the years and how the support from others can be all you need to keep going sometimes. Thanks for sharing your stories with us and here's to many more. Cheers. ZB.
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
Aww an adorable tale and I liked the simple look through the Panda's eyes. She's just discovering the world around her and seems to be in a nice home. Reminds me of Toy Story :)

This line was my favourite: "The male human was something called a writer and it mostly involved a lot of sitting down and pressing buttons on a big screen to make words appear. It was very dull and boring, although he did play nice music." Nice music always helps hehe.
Anna Manning chapter 2 . 5/11/2018
What a delightful tale! I, too, love stuffed animals, and I've hugged the stuffing out of them for longer than I can count. I even bought a teddy bear to hold while studying for the CPA exam. That was decades ago, but I still have Muddy Puddles.

Now I'm not sure I could ever go to a carnival again without thinking about all those stuffed animals that want a home.

Beautiful story! And, yes, I want to read more about Bella's travels to that place called Europe.
alltheeagles chapter 2 . 5/10/2018
Aye! Aye! More Bella adventures! More!
I don't know how I missed this chapter! Piggles is so wise, he explains the world perfectly, and yes, he's gonna learn lots and lots of new words from the writer!
I have such a glow of happiness from reading this you could use me as a room warmer
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
it is a cold, rainy afternoon and I was searching for interesting things to do on my computer. It was then I saw your website. I remembered you telling me about your anniversary story.
How fun! Loved the story and the concept of the world's view from a panda's perspective.
Keep up the good work.
You're the best.
Jaya Avendel chapter 2 . 4/14/2018
Whew, I was afraid Belle would leave Bella behind but no! She could not do that!

I love Piggles. His answers to Bella's questions were hysterically funny, especially the one in reply to 'what makes thunder and lightning?'

I say Aye! More of Bella in Europe, where the world needs fashion.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
I love it! The way Bella came into Belle's life was so sweet and romantic, and the little panda is the cutest thing I ever read about.

A fashion designer is a wonderful person to watch. And if Bella does not need clothes, a bright blue dress would suit her exactly when made by her new mother.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 2 . 4/14/2018
*hugs you ecstatically* Happy Three year writing-versary! :D This is such a sweet little story. I hope Ms. Andrea likes it - I know I do. :)
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 2 . 4/14/2018
Well this is positively delightful! It’s so sweet I think I’m getting some mild toothache - or is that because of all the sweet eating I do as a European? :D
Learning about Bella’s adventures has been swell and hopefully that it’s not the last of it. I mean, she has Europe to explore next!
~ Zukafu
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
Awwwwwwww... The adventures of Bella and Belle begin! (I think).

Bella is so sweet and innocent you just want to hold her and smush her! But oh, that Europe place is so far away and writers don't travel well... I'm worried that Belle is going to be sad cause then Bella might remind her of him and she wouldn't be able to bear to look at Bella... and... oh, no! But really, I should just be positive about it, and wish Bella and her humans a happily ever after!