Reviews for Through My Eyes
HarleyNoir chapter 7 . 12/29/2020
Dreams, how I do love dreams. Now I honestly think dreams depend on what you are strongly feeling or thinking about. I do not know the LOGICAL explanation so do not quote me but let me give u a few examples of times when I dreamed about something or someone I was thinking about earlier.
1. A time I was thinking about Blackpink, they're a K Pop group and I was watching them all day, that night I dreamed of being on an adventure with them.
2. A time I was thinking all day about my favorite show, that night I dreamed I was a part of it
3. One time I thought about a prior dream I had and that night I dreamt of a continuation of that dream.

That's something else that happens though, I won't be constantly thinking of a dream but Sometimes I dream the same thing more than once, or if I wake up and then go back to sleep right after I either dream a continuation of a prior dream or something completely different, if that makes sense. Then there are times when I dream something completely random, why? I have no fricken clue.

Now as for lucid dreaming, that's actually something I've been having more of. When I was younger there would be very few times where I would have lucid dreams, and now that I'm older, I tend to realize that I'm dreaming and either make decisions I would never make in real life, or literally pause my nightmare to have a better dream. The thing I love about my lucid dreams is the freedom, then I wake up and I'm like, "Wait no, I wanna do that again!"

Lastly, remembering dreams, I struggle with this a lot. I mostly remember dreams I have had more than once, nightmares, or lucid dreams.
Renulen chapter 65 . 11/12/2020
Really thought provoking here.
Guest chapter 60 . 10/26/2020
Oh I like this! I'm at that stage I guess it pretty common amongst teenage girls and young women where being a woman is almost something you haven't paid much mind to, then you get dunked into the heady broils of history, life, politics and everything that shapes your ideas and self image. It is comments like this that whether we take seriously or not can greatly impact our ideas of ourselves, or me anyway. I'm very into history and a conflicting topic has always been how women are viewed as the inferior sex (personally I just believe both are equal just different, though I like to joke-argue that girls are better) I remind myself that those times are over but that doesn't change the fact that everytime I read a book or brochure or something of the sort that is centuries old, I come across a derogatory remark and I feel a sting inside me and I honestly wonder how it got to such a point in time where women were so restricted and where for so long men were deaf to their voices... This is just a hot topic for me, but I like your essays and I think is says a lot about your writing that you are able to provoke such responses with so little. Well done.
Shadowgate chapter 7 . 8/12/2020
This reminds me a little bit of my psychology class I took in college. I'm happy to learn the meaning of oneirology. My mom collected a bunch of books on dreams when I was a kid. I believe dreams are fake visions while our bodies recover from exhaustion.
Shadowgate chapter 6 . 8/12/2020
I recall reading the play The Tragedy Of Julius Caesar in English Class. Later I read in history class that Mark Anthony had actually killed him but unlike in the play he was an ally.
Annushka chapter 62 . 5/13/2020
As Heraclitus said, "You cannot enter the same river twice". Maybe really we could touch ourselves in the past or future. I remembered the movie 'Back to the Future'. They could touch and communicate with each other there. Or maybe time doesn't exist at all and we have parallel worlds? It can explain traveling in our dreams.
Renulen chapter 62 . 5/12/2020
Very interesting.
Annushka chapter 60 . 5/10/2020
I am glad time is changing and women have a right to choose where they want to work, if they can date with a guy they like or marry a person they love. I think some women still will hesitate and think about what parents or close people will say. It's about women's rights - it connects with religion, beliefs, education, and self-love. I also like to think a man is a head and a woman is a neck and a neck should be flexible. A man thinks and suggests and a woman decides. Nowadays everything is mixed up maybe it's old-fashioned now.
Annushka chapter 49 . 5/10/2020
What is humanity's goal? I had to ask myself and think.
Looking at the history of humanity we can compare us and people 100 or 1000 years ago. The main thing is our development as a humanity. Maybe some scientists think that our evolution has stopped but now we develop our brain and body in our possibilities to raise our vibrations and the vibrations of our planet. Maybe we all will start communication in a different way - read minds, levitation, teleportation, and other things. And when we develop ourselves at the really high level we shall be able to create a world which we want to see. The next part is happiness and joy in everything that we created. We shall be able to live a long happy healthy life full of things which we really want to see around us.
The aim is powerful human civilization, experience which goes through generations, find more sources and places for living.
I hope it doesn't sound like Utopia and everything will go naturally and will not look like artificial plain reality.
Renulen chapter 60 . 5/10/2020
I can agree with this, the woman in your life ALWAYS has the final say.

For any man, there are only two women in their life that they will truely fear. First their mother, then their wife
Renulen chapter 59 . 5/9/2020
I agree with this completely. I actually learned this while being home schooled.
Annushka chapter 40 . 5/9/2020
Love is a two-way street and it's a kind of job. It's not enough to fly in the pink clouds and dream about things which are in our imagination. Love needs to be looked after. Love will start with trust and friendship, Passion will go one day but love grown on stronger basic will change from one kind of love to another. And it will never finish. Sometimes I watch very old people who love each other, help and still walk together talking and holding their hands. It's so sweet. I am sure every person dreams about such a relationship. Love has to start with self-love. When a person loves himself/herself enough he or she will be able to give it to another person naturally. Love is not in our imagination we should love a real person with all his or her advantages and disadvantages.
I like this equate by Osho: "When 2 mature people love, they are so together that they are almost one. But their unity does not destroy their individuality: they become more individual together. Two mature people in love help each other become more free". I wish everybody a true and sincere love.
Annushka chapter 58 . 5/8/2020
They are interesting thoughts. And they make me think as well. Some people can read someone's feelings. You can come to a person and you can feel his or her mood. We can feel strong emotions around - panic, excitement, happiness. We can feel them more when we are with many people around - like at the football stadium, concert or another place where there are a lot of people and they have the same feelings or emotions. I think all thoughts are flying around us and it's like information field. And we can get (read) information if we learn how to do it. Some people who are gifted they might read your thoughts. When we sleep our mind is free and we can connect to this information field easier. Maybe inventors think so hard sometimes and they want to know it so much that they are able to connect to the Universe information field and get all the information they wish to know.
Renulen chapter 58 . 5/8/2020
This does give me something to think about.
Annushka chapter 21 . 5/7/2020
I agree with you. My TV looks like a decoration at home and I use it only to listen to the Portuguese language. And less news I listen better I feel. I really don't want to listen about all disasters and scandals people talk about. If I can help somebody I know I will be happy to do it, and I can't help the whole world. Happiness is when you and the people around you are happy. And as I believe our thoughts attract our reality it will be better if I think about something nice. Positive thinking is one of the things I can help others to feel better.
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »