Reviews for Through My Eyes
Annushka chapter 62 . 5/13
As Heraclitus said, "You cannot enter the same river twice". Maybe really we could touch ourselves in the past or future. I remembered the movie 'Back to the Future'. They could touch and communicate with each other there. Or maybe time doesn't exist at all and we have parallel worlds? It can explain traveling in our dreams.
Renulen chapter 62 . 5/12
Very interesting.
Annushka chapter 60 . 5/10
I am glad time is changing and women have a right to choose where they want to work, if they can date with a guy they like or marry a person they love. I think some women still will hesitate and think about what parents or close people will say. It's about women's rights - it connects with religion, beliefs, education, and self-love. I also like to think a man is a head and a woman is a neck and a neck should be flexible. A man thinks and suggests and a woman decides. Nowadays everything is mixed up maybe it's old-fashioned now.
Annushka chapter 49 . 5/10
What is humanity's goal? I had to ask myself and think.
Looking at the history of humanity we can compare us and people 100 or 1000 years ago. The main thing is our development as a humanity. Maybe some scientists think that our evolution has stopped but now we develop our brain and body in our possibilities to raise our vibrations and the vibrations of our planet. Maybe we all will start communication in a different way - read minds, levitation, teleportation, and other things. And when we develop ourselves at the really high level we shall be able to create a world which we want to see. The next part is happiness and joy in everything that we created. We shall be able to live a long happy healthy life full of things which we really want to see around us.
The aim is powerful human civilization, experience which goes through generations, find more sources and places for living.
I hope it doesn't sound like Utopia and everything will go naturally and will not look like artificial plain reality.
Renulen chapter 60 . 5/10
I can agree with this, the woman in your life ALWAYS has the final say.

For any man, there are only two women in their life that they will truely fear. First their mother, then their wife
Renulen chapter 59 . 5/9
I agree with this completely. I actually learned this while being home schooled.
Annushka chapter 40 . 5/9
Love is a two-way street and it's a kind of job. It's not enough to fly in the pink clouds and dream about things which are in our imagination. Love needs to be looked after. Love will start with trust and friendship, Passion will go one day but love grown on stronger basic will change from one kind of love to another. And it will never finish. Sometimes I watch very old people who love each other, help and still walk together talking and holding their hands. It's so sweet. I am sure every person dreams about such a relationship. Love has to start with self-love. When a person loves himself/herself enough he or she will be able to give it to another person naturally. Love is not in our imagination we should love a real person with all his or her advantages and disadvantages.
I like this equate by Osho: "When 2 mature people love, they are so together that they are almost one. But their unity does not destroy their individuality: they become more individual together. Two mature people in love help each other become more free". I wish everybody a true and sincere love.
Annushka chapter 58 . 5/8
They are interesting thoughts. And they make me think as well. Some people can read someone's feelings. You can come to a person and you can feel his or her mood. We can feel strong emotions around - panic, excitement, happiness. We can feel them more when we are with many people around - like at the football stadium, concert or another place where there are a lot of people and they have the same feelings or emotions. I think all thoughts are flying around us and it's like information field. And we can get (read) information if we learn how to do it. Some people who are gifted they might read your thoughts. When we sleep our mind is free and we can connect to this information field easier. Maybe inventors think so hard sometimes and they want to know it so much that they are able to connect to the Universe information field and get all the information they wish to know.
Renulen chapter 58 . 5/8
This does give me something to think about.
Annushka chapter 21 . 5/7
I agree with you. My TV looks like a decoration at home and I use it only to listen to the Portuguese language. And less news I listen better I feel. I really don't want to listen about all disasters and scandals people talk about. If I can help somebody I know I will be happy to do it, and I can't help the whole world. Happiness is when you and the people around you are happy. And as I believe our thoughts attract our reality it will be better if I think about something nice. Positive thinking is one of the things I can help others to feel better.
Annushka chapter 56 . 5/6
I wonder if the whole world is a holographic picture we imagine and create. If all people and events are created by us and our imagination? If there's an emptiness and darkness at the place where we can't see? And with our own brain and eyes like a lens we create our reality.
Renulen chapter 56 . 5/6
To quote Bender, "I guess reality is what you make it."
Annushka chapter 19 . 5/6
Yes, we can start changes at any time of the year. Why wait till next Monday or the New Year? I think most people are just lazy or they just don't want any changes. It's ok like it is. Yes, when you want a car you have to be ready to look after it and pay for its service. It's the same for finding a partner, creating a family, making friends, buying a big house. If you are not ready to invest time for them then why do you need to start? In our dreams we want changes but in reality we might not be ready for them. We need to choose what we really want to do and think about what will happen after we have it. Such important decisions make us really grown up. It's important to find some time for yourself and some people are comfortable enough to be on their own. The question is - are you ready to do what you really want to do or you will do what other people are waiting from you?
Renulen chapter 55 . 5/4
I know all too well about having to put on a."mask" for my daily life. Only taking it off for those who I am comfortable around
Annushka chapter 54 . 5/4
Thanks for sharing. Your essays are fab and they make me think more. Some other stories appear in my head. Our broken hearts can be cured by somebody's love - if it's not a human, it can be an animal or plant. And I'd like to share the story I read on the internet. Broken hearts can be very beautiful, they have lots of experience and can forgive, they have hope and they can love sincerely.

This is a story. I hope you will like it and it will inspire you for new stories.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HEART

A young man was proud of his healthy and beautiful heart. One day, standing in the middle of the town, he proclaimed that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large crowd gathered to have a look at his heart. His heart was smooth, shiny and looked very healthy. Indeed, the man had the most beautiful heart in the valley, everyone agreed.

The proud young man felt delighted and boasted his perfect heart which everyone admired. Suddenly, a voice from the crowd said, “ Your heart is not as beautiful as mine.” The young man searched for the person behind the voice and an old man appeared in front him.

“Show us your heart if you believe you have got more beautiful heart than mine.” said the young man. The old man carefully showed his heart. The crowd and the young man looked at the old man’s heart. The heart was beating strongly and healthily but it was not smooth and shiny as the young man’s heart. Instead, it had scars all over it. It had places where some pieces of the heart had been removed and other pieces were put in. The other pieces didn’t fit perfectly and there were several uneven edges. In some places, there were deep gouges where some pieces were missing.

The crowd laughed at the old man’s heart. “How can he claim that he has the most beautiful heart when it is all scared and uneven.”, they thought.

The young man looked at the old man’s heart and laughed.” You must be kidding. Compare your heart and mine. My heart looks perfect and smooth and yours is a mess of scars and tears.”

“Yes, Your heart looks perfect, but I would never trade your heart with mine”, said the old man. “ Every scar in my heart represents a person whom I have given my love. I tear a piece of my heart and give to them. Often, my loved one gives me back a piece of their heart which fits into the empty place in my heart. Since everyone loves each other in a different way. Their piece of heart may not perfectly fit my heart, so you can see some rough edges. These scars and rough edges remind me of the love we shared.”, he continued.

“Sometimes I would give a piece of my heart, but the other person may not return a piece of his heart to me. These are the empty gouges. Although these gouges are painful, these remind me of the love I have for these people too. So do you now see what a true beauty?”asked the old man.

The young man and the crowd stood silently with tears running down their cheeks. The young man walked to the old man, reached into his perfect young and beautiful heart, ripped a piece out of it and offered it to the man with trembling hands.

The old man gratefully received is offering, placed it in his heart and then took a piece from his old heart and placed it in the young man’s heart.

The young man looked at his heart, it did not look shiny and smooth like it used to. But, it was now more beautiful because he could feel the love from the old man’s heart flowing into him.

They embraced and walked away side by side.
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »