Reviews for The Snow Maiden
RemaGeek chapter 1 . 9/26
Insert Hatsune Miku's song Melt as an Anime opening, and this would be complete(Awesome story :D )
Hosue chapter 6 . 6/29
Okay, so I'll just make it a habit to quote funny quotes here.

"the temperature dropped like the American property market in 2008"? OMG HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

This doesn't fail to crack me up. I can't, seriously, I can't!
Hosue chapter 4 . 6/29
"Based on past experience, I can categorically conclude that she is a female member of the human race."

OMG HAHHAHAHA This is so legit I can't stop laughing. But on a far more serious note, the ending is both creepy, thrilling and perfect. I LOVE IT.
Hosue chapter 3 . 6/29
Love this. Like seriously. I just.
I love the story, I love how you write. Please keep writing.
(Sorry I am just so amazed right now I can't even O-O.)
FictionFan chapter 26 . 6/20
Well I guess this answers my previous comment about Satoshi's last week to not go see Yuki. But I wonder what would happen if he had entered the forest when he was hesitating.

Have fun on your vacation in Japan. Looking forward to see more story from you when you go back :)
FictionFan chapter 25 . 6/15
And thank you for the quick update, you just made my day once again :D

Wait, two weeks have already passed? I know Satoshi was sick for the whole week but I thought he would at least came back to the forest in the second (last) week to confirm if what Yuki said was really a final goodbye or not. Well, I guess I'll wait for the next arc then. How many arcs do you plan on making for this story?

Btw, do you still have account on FFN? If so, mind sharing your username? I'd love to read your fanfiction :). While I wait for the next chapter and your answer, I'll continue reading the other story "The Incident on the Airplane". Cheers mate!
FictionFan chapter 24 . 6/14
Hi CC-Lemon.

I'm relatively new to FFN and even newer to FictionPress. I've been lurking in FFN in early 2018 and have been loving reading fanfiction of the fandom that I love which is My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU/やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている.

One day I stumble upon FictionPress (I didn't even know of it until recently) and the first story that caught my eyes was your story "The Snow Maiden". I clicked on it maybe because of the beautiful cover picture or maybe because of somewhat a resemblance of my fandom. But I never really gotten around to read it until yesterday night and wow do I love your fiction.

I've read a lot of fanfiction and most of the time I've the urge to write review (to give feedback or just say plain thanks) but never really gotten around to it. I thought that maybe I should leave review when I finally make an account but still haven't done that. And yet, when I read your story, this is the first time that I really really want to post a review to say thanks and say that I trully enjoy your story and hope that you still continue finishing it. The way you write is engaging and you are able to make suspense in the chapter when Satoshi investigate about Yuki's death. The conversation, the interaction between Satoshi and Miyazono, Satoshi and Aunt Reiko, and his interaction with Yuki are so natural it immersed me and didn't skip a single word.

I've said before that I would make an account someday because I've already made plans in my mind to write fanfiction in my fandom. I've never been writing before and never really consider myself as a creative person (be it for writing, drawing, or anything really). And just now I checked your profile that you moved on to FictionPress to create original fic from FFN and fanfiction is a great place to start writing before writing original fic. I've thought about this before and seeing your bio really gave me motivation to start writing as soon as possible. Thank you

Sorry for the long post, I hope you continue this story sooner (or later, nobody is forcing you to. If the shorter interval of update sacrifices the quality of the story, I much rather wait longer). Cheers mate!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3
she lost her memories, she has lost her memories, she lost her memories, she has lost her memories. which sentence... which one feels right, to begin with? also in the next sentence... sentense. xD. tenses, to be exact. maybe seems better than it may once have seemed. *cough.* also. another thing that's personal preference. for flow. or whatever. too many 'the's..' at the last moments of the daylight. otherwise, golden.

nuggets.

they're always going to be considered golden nuggets, from here on out.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3
to turn a simile into a metaphor... paint-black kinda flows better to me..? just personal opinion. also, and this is really important... there was NO depression, right? in that fourth to last line because a depression means a dent. a dent in the snow means there was a mark where yuki was lying/sitting/sleeping. and so... I know you meant no contradiction. but there is. otherwise, I ain't no Rihanna, but I love the way she lies. xD
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3
wether is whether- I don't think you meant a castrated sheep. two- one? line over, 'I' starts the sentence where 'it' should. Otherwise, I love chicken nuggets. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3
before the winter coat, fourth to last paragraph, I'd like to delete an extra word. And for the last line, up a*head, isn't it? :P I covet your writing otherwise. are you leaving nuggets on purpose?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2
knelt. knelled... is a misplaced pun. no flaws otherwise.
Marjulie chapter 4 . 5/30
Without googling and remembering from the time I used to consume mangas all the time, Yuki is one of those spirits that look like a human but were never were... I think. I honestly don't know what you are.
Marjulie chapter 2 . 5/10
If he picks her up... What an odd place to pick a girl up. Haha, I'm not funny. In all seriousness, they do say a journey starts with a single step.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5
ah bitcoin. was that intentional? with satoshi and the mention of cost and investment? I wonder, just because.