Reviews for The Trash Knight
maskedhero100 chapter 6 . 6/8/2018
interesting rewrite of the chapter, i rather enjoyed it. Added more information and character to the situation.

Keep it up.
Exiled Adrian chapter 11 . 6/3/2018
Oh ho!
Looks like Nadira and Levi are going to be in some serious trouble!
I'm thinking one or two possibilities, but I'm liking this. Hopefully, Isaac's story gets a good ending.
maskedhero100 chapter 10 . 5/17/2018
I liked the banter between Levi and Nadira... very “Prince of Persia”.

Makes me wonder if you have anything planned for the down the road.
DiamondGaurdian1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
I have a question. Did you take Levi's name from Attack On Titan? If not then I'm just curious, and it's a great story so far. :)
Exiled Adrian chapter 8 . 5/11/2018
Dang! Levi made a Faustian bargain! With a dark spirit nonetheless( It is a dark spirit, right?) This was a great few chapters! I'm also curious now that I think about it on why are the people cheering a hypocritical mass murderer?
Exiled Adrian chapter 5 . 5/11/2018
You show a lot of emotion between Levi and Elicia. Would've made a great couple and possible parents in another life, I'm sure.
HamburgerHelper chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
Great start! I find your characters interesting and the story compelling. The character's love interest is adorable.
Daniel Affaro chapter 7 . 5/5/2018
This was a really interesting development. I like the way that The Shadow doesn't seem wholly malevolent, but is still presented in a way that can make me nervous. I'm looking forward to see if this ends up as some kind of Faustian deal, or if she is really just along for the ride to help him.
maskedhero100 chapter 7 . 5/5/2018
Awesome!

Burn it down Levi, Burn it all down!

I couldn't help but hear that song "The Cure" from that scene of "The Crow" when he's becoming the titular hero during Levi's own becoming.

I like how you tied this chapter into the events of a previous chapter, i didn't see the revelation of the shadowy figure coming at all.

keep it up!
Totally Bianca chapter 2 . 5/4/2018
Hi. I loved this chapter. Nadira is very fun to read from!
Daniel Affaro chapter 6 . 5/3/2018
I was surprised when this chapter cut back to Nadira, as I expected more of Levi's story. This twist, however, was amazing and I wouldn't change a thing. I knew that the Nightmares we're going to be important in some way, but I could never have guessed anything like this would happen. And I'm still not certain on the specifics of what's going on.

I really like the direction that the plot seems to be going, but I'm guessing that since Nadira found the General so early in the story that he is going to flee or force a retreat in some way.

The somber tone for the majority of the chapter was nice and consistent, and seeing it through an unrelated character really helped me as a reader. Writing in a character new to the situation is a good trick to help with reader projection and empathy.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Totally Bianca chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
This is really good!
maskedhero100 chapter 5 . 5/2/2018
well...this "Capitol" and country your story takes place in sure sounds like a Genosha style country that exploits and drafts people with "gifts" to be used as tools for the regime.

I have to say, after this chapter i hate the villagers as well...especially Elicia's parents. i mean...What kind of parents willingly let that happen to their daughter and think and say it's "a good thing"?

And the ending, oh man...my character Shadow Knight would greatly emphasize with Levi.

It was a good chapter, and i cant wait to see where this goes...because the flames of revenge and justice have obviously been flamed.
Daniel Affaro chapter 5 . 5/1/2018
The sad thing is I knew this was coming, but it still got to me. Just from the story summary alone I was able to predict that something like this was going to be the inciting incident. But that doesn't make it easier. It's a testament to your writing that I'm already so invested after five chapters.

From here on I really have no idea where this is going. Im assuming that someone will save him, but past that I haven't the foggiest. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes!
maskedhero100 chapter 4 . 4/29/2018
Well nuts...that didn't take too long for things to go south.

When the soldier talks about "Registering" i cant help but think of how often Registration is used as a blanket term for "Forced Conscription" or "Drafting".

If what we've seen in the beginning is any indication, this is not good.

Great chapter, but i would have liked some more Elicia/Levi scenes before things went wrong. This scene truly sets the stage for what will no doubt be the beginning of a rescue quest story.