Reviews for The Trash Knight
Daniel Affaro chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
While this chapter was a lot of build up, until the end, I really liked seeing more of Elicia and Levi's relationship. They come across as very genuine and comfortable.

After that ending I'm expecting something crazy to happen soon.

Keep up the good work!
Exiled Adrian chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
This is getting more interesting! Hoo-boy! I plan on reading everything you got coming up next!
Exiled Adrian chapter 2 . 4/28/2018
Okay, so you switched from past to present tense when it talked about her people. Other than that, you do a heck of a lot better than me on fight scenes!
maskedhero100 chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
The only thing i don't like is that there isnt more, lol.
This was a good read indeed.
The story is very engaging and the characters are intriguing.
I also find Levi and Eilicia rather cute, they remind me of a certain favorite RPG game hero of mine and his love interest.
And in one half of your first chapter you succeeded in making one hate the General who is obviously going to be the big bad of your story.
There are a few grammar errors as the guy bellow pointed out, but they don't really distract from the story.
I look forward to more of this story, keep up the good work.
Exiled Adrian chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
First Chapter: I'm liking Levi, reminds me a bit of Han Solo.
Daniel Affaro chapter 2 . 4/27/2018
I'm incredibly intrigued by the Nightmares. The idea of a supernatural predator in a fantasy setting is always welcome, and I think that it's well done here. I'm expecting that they will play a role later on, even if it is just utilising them in a creative way against an enemy.

Some good seeds for potential plot points scattered around this chapter and I'm interested to see where it all goes!
Daniel Affaro chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
I'm really liking the start of this story. Your prose is wonderful and I'm finding all of your descriptions incredibly imaginative. It flows very nicely and I've found it really easy to get into a reading rhythm.

I also like that it throws you right into the action at the start and, while explaining a few things, doesn't exposit everything under the sun. The prologue has just the right amount of intrigue.

As a main character I find Levi to be quite a standard rebel who's looking for adventure, but he's been so well written I honestly don't mind that he is quite typical. I'm enjoying his character and am looking forward to seeing how he develops.

One thing I will say is that you may need to more carefully proof your writing before posting, as I noticed a few mistakes such as missing full stops and improper comma placement. (That being said, I myself am guilty of this at times haha.) I would also advise that, even though I enjoy your descriptions, there are times that they get a bit too much and it feels like padding. The first example that springs to mind is when he's eating the fruit and walking — you could have simply said: "Biting into the fruit, he tugged his eyes away from the Market and focussed forward." Though this may just be my personal preference.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, and will definitely be following this story!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2