Reviews for Language Barriers
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
Less fiction piece and more essay than I expected from the little synopsis up there - but that's okay! It was an interesting read regardless because verbal language is a strange thing really when you stop to consider it.

How its something most humans have and yet it's not a given every human will understand and how it feels to come across those who don't. The frustration, the thinking outside the box to explain words, resorting to other forms of language we rely on less consciously like body language.

You've certainly raised some thought-provoking points.
~ Zukafu
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
Je ne comprends pas de quoi tu parles a cause il ressemble aux delires de quelqu'un qui fume un peu de marijuana
Ckh chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
We are not born to communiciate with each other. We aren't equipped with telepathic powers to understand another's thoughts nor can we express our wordless thoughts.

Thats why we try to form bonds maybe, to see life from the eyes of others. Perhaps there is a point to it all - our lack of communiciation might be gives our lives meaning. In the process of understanding others, we idenitify ourselves in them, understand our selves more. Or maybe I'm just ripping this off some random show. I dunno.