Reviews for sugarseason
Ckh chapter 20 . 6/17
Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is gud, this impersonal feeling, this fiction thing that screams intimacy. Okay, I'm just going to like this now I guess.
Nemone chapter 19 . 6/14
I just finished reading all the way to here at once. I feel like I just took a peek into you life. It wasn't unpleasant but I almost feel like saying "hey sorry I just peeked through your window and saw you changing". I feel like I can empathize with a lot of things you expressed though. I guess that's why I felt very comfortable reading this despite wondering if this was something I was supposed to read. It was very refreshing. It felt like I'm not alone. I'm also somebody who has troubles with intimacy/sex so that part especially struck a chord in me. I thought, "oh I'm not the only one like that".
affableFacade chapter 14 . 5/28
This is something I've been struggling with for a while as I grow older and move into different phases of life. I see how different I am from how I used to be, and it makes me wonder if I've really changed or just discovered new things about myself that I never knew before. Whichever it is, I think there is something that is intrinsically immutable In every person, something they carry with them from the time they form a personality until they die. Knowing what that part is, of course, is one of life's great questions.