Reviews for Paperback Romance II: The Honeymoon Scandal
UnknownHuman71714 chapter 17 . 8/10
The bitch had it coming.
LizDarce chapter 17 . 8/9
Uggh! Lydia won’t give up. I hope Alessandro can put a stop to all this by using legal action if needed. This is no longer a situation that can be ignored.
LizDarce chapter 16 . 8/2
I was feeling excited but I am not disappointed. They are not yet ready for parenthood. This would have made things more challenging. I am glad you decided to have them wait a little longer. Nice update!
LizDarce chapter 15 . 7/26
Lizzie’s pregnant! I think it’s gonna get harder for her to get accustomed to her new life with all the hormones raging through her. I hope these two can stay strong. Alessandro especially has to be careful that Lizzie gets all the emotional support she needs from here on.
EpsilonEridani chapter 15 . 7/26
Love it!
LizDarce chapter 14 . 7/20
So glad they’re working out their problems together instead of assuming things on each other’s behalf. The situation is a little challenging but it will only bring them closer if they stick together. Loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19
Kudos to these two for trying to make things work. I was worried that Lizzie was going to disappear on him which wouldn't have been fair because Alessandro for all of his imperfections is trying and he does love her. They married before really getting to know each other, these are the consequences. Hopefully they'll have it all figured out soon.
LizDarce chapter 13 . 7/13
Lizzie has had enough and rightly so. She needs to find her place in all of this and not be labeled as what everyone else thinks.
This perspective is enlightening. It’s not unusual to read articles online about celebs and then judge them based on what choices they make. We easily project our biases on to others, thinking we are better than them, but no one can know what the other person is going through.
I definitely don’t want Lizzie and Alessandro to break up. But Lizzie needs to feel her self worth in all of this. Thanks for the update!
Raquel Almeida chapter 13 . 7/13
The next chapter promises ... I hope I do not disappoint him. Lizzie needs to take action in her life, she's letting Alessandro direct her life and she does not do anything for it.
Cade that hard-working woman full of ideals from the first book ?! Alessandro came into her life and it completely went out, turned to his dog that shakes his head at everything he says.
Yes! Lizzie needs to take action in her life, she has to push herself more. :)
Alex chapter 12 . 7/12
Mamma mia I need you to finish writing this scene Liz. :O
LizDarce chapter 12 . 7/5
Thanks for the new chapter. There’s still so much that they need to share. Alessandro seems to have lot of layers.
Lizzie Indigo chapter 11 . 7/5
Thanks! They are a lot of fun hey. :D I think they're figuring this marriage thing out... little bit by little bit... though there are more tests to come. :)
LizDarce chapter 11 . 6/28
Love these two in this chapter!
LizDarce chapter 10 . 6/22
Darcy showed up finally! Although he acts like his arrogant self. I think this is Darcy pre-transformation where he thinks all women are out to get the rich dudes. Will we get a glimpse of the Darcy-Elizabeth story too? Alessandro still seems bossy - he is very sweet to Lizzie, taking her shopping and buying her expensive gifts, but I don’t like him shushing Lizzie at every point. Like when she asked who Darcy was he got so aggressive. Maybe he still needs to relinquish control. I think we need to see Lizzie’s fiery side too. So far she keeps walking on egg shells around Alessandro.
Great story though! Love your writing.
Luz chapter 10 . 6/22
As much as I loved this chapter, I hated how she threw caution to the wind and "forgot" all about her possible pregnancy. Also as much fire as I would love Alessandro to show, he seems more like a calm, laid back person than a fiery, passionate male. Also Lizzie is becoming Alessandro's pet it seems, following him and there and having no voice deep down. And is it bad that deep down I had hoped the real Darcy had been in someway involved to Lizzie?