Reviews for Paperback Romance II: The Honeymoon Scandal
LizDarce chapter 9 . 6/14
Ooh! What a chapter, full of raw unbridled passion. Very well written. These two are perfect for each other. I am hooked to this story.
Lizzie Indigo chapter 8 . 6/7
Thank you so much for following the series. Unfortunately, since this was a guest review, I'm not able to reply to your message except through here or through another chapter so I hope you manage to read this.
Yes! PBR2 will be available on ibooks. The files have all been sent off... so its just a matter of when they decide to put it online for you to download. Last time it took them a few weeks. :/
If you can't wait a few weeks (and I don't blame you lol :D!) then the website lulu has it available in epub format which is compatible with ibooks.
I hope it doesn't take that long to go up.
Lots of love!
-Lizzie xoxo
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6
Absolutely in love with the series. Bought the first book on iBooks when it released and enjoyed getting to read it all at once. Can't seem to find this one on iBooks yet? Is it not available in the U.K.?
LizDarce chapter 8 . 6/5
Thanks for the quick update. I almost panicked when I saw the story being taken down on ff. Thanks for continuing it here :)
Lydia is a b*tch but she is the product of what she has seen around her. So I don’t envy her. I am glad Lizzie also understood. Hopefully now she can clarify with Alessandro about Lydia’s claim to having a relationship, although I am pretty sure it’s all exaggerated and only exists in Lydia’s mind.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5
Oof. Lydia is relentless.
Reader chapter 6 . 5/24
Loving this! I'm glad they got their first argument out of the way. Waiting to see how they'll handle the paparazzi now.
Lizzie Indigo chapter 3 . 5/17
Thank you! Thanks for stopping by. :)
Kitten09 chapter 2 . 4/26
Pretty good, keep it up!