Reviews for Denbar: Seeing Purple
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 23 . 2/7
Okay, this is the last chapter since part 2 is currently being updated. So, from what I can build off from this series here, Iris kind of, not trying to be funny here, kinda reminded me of Po from Kung Fu Panda in this scene and Storm kinda reminded me of a little bit of Master Shifu, actually, no mostly Master Shifu lol. Both are polar opposites and yet get along. Was this an inspiration from Kung Fu Panda? Because I tend to think so and it is awesome. Love that movie, now looking back on it, except the fact that Iris isn't fat, naive, hated herself, has low self esteem, etc, I mean she has some of those qualities, but not to the extent that Po has. But that's just me.

This was an AWESOME experience, let me know when the second part is doen so that way I can take a look at it! PEACE! :D
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 22 . 1/31
Grau is such a manipulative, murderous psychopath! Jesus Christ! So Venderwarp is meeting Satan's appointment to be ratfucked, though since Satan wants a Threesome, is currently waiting for Grau to get to Hell in a very excruciating, painful, explosive way lol.

Now, I may be a Progressive (to some extent, I do still share some Conservativeness in me be it since I live in a red state lol) but I think the Death Penalty should be offered in the most EXTREME cases such as Venderwarp being a pussy ass bitch! THAT SHOULD QUALIOFY HIM FOR BEING EXECUTED! Like i know i'm ranting ehre, but dude, you started a rebellion and all of a sudden you are on your knees crying. In the immortal words of Perfect Cell from the Cell Games from Dragon Ball Z Abridged - "Kids put your toys away, we are going on. And I mean by that, I mean kill them all so I can blow up this shit hole. Waste of my fucking Sunday".

This was a great read! Can't wait to read more!

PEACE! :)
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 21 . 1/31
Iris is becoming a super soldier lol. Well except not Captain America style since sh will kill if neccessary. Her fighting prowess is actually quite impressive and for her to risk her life to save her friend. Badass.

Also, Venderwarp is a manipulative psycho ain't he? LOL.
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 20 . 1/31
Well then...Peter got his ass WHOOPED!
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 19 . 1/29
Well damn!
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 18 . 1/29
For some reason, when I read this I hear "Come Together" chorus by The Beetles lol especially when Iris is training her Decomposition Manipulation (deadly ability man).

And woooooooooooow Vesper is a devil! Vesper is a devil!
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 17 . 1/29
So Grau is a sadistic sociopath. I am really debating to see whether he is a psychopath or just a run-on-the-mill sociopath. He can't be one or the other. But I am leaning that he is a sociopath than a psychopath. Iris' hair is a contained wild, natural hair eh? LOL. That seems pretty! I like natural hair, probably because it appeals to me a little bit more lol.

Looks like a plan is coming together, man I love it when it does! Iris looks like she is going on a mission to save her friend!

As for your author's notes...LOL.

Gonna read on to the next chapter!
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 16 . 1/22
Never thought that Storm would be the one to be kidnapped. Now it is up to Iris to become the Robert McCall and become The Equalizer!

LOL!
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 15 . 1/22
Awwwww! Storm is warming up to Iris! Though her husband though is right, it was about time that she opened up and spread her wings rather than skulking around. Sometimes when I read Storm, part of me would be like, "Damn if Batman was there, Batman would be like, 'Damn, go to Six Flags! Even I'm not that broody *smokes weed*'." But lol.

I love the exchange between Iris and Storm, it is clear that they are not there yet, because Storm is stubborn as hell, but for good reason though, lol, but in time, I can see that she would be that best friend who would beat the living hell out of the person who messes with their friend.

Anyway, great chapter! TO THE NEXT! :)
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 14 . 1/22
Well, been awhile, like two weeks. Came back to read this only to type that Grau seems pretty interesting. Kinda reminded me of a guy I used to know lol.
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 13 . 1/8
Funny story. I was reading this while I was at the phone fixing someone's computer over the phone lol. Basically for a no power issue I was able to repair. Anyway, back to the review.

I can just imagine Iris, physically, being this slender young woman with brunette, shoulder-length hair, with indigo eyes with a Storm (from X-Men) personality. She seems nice, but naive. LOL

Anyway in this chapter it seems here that increasingly getting stressed by the day here. I really can't help but sympathize with her lol. Sometimes working with others can be a headache. She seems to be a very strong leader, getting stronger by the day and Iris seems to be learning, if not struggling a little bit more.

Though, I would have to say that Storm is one of THOSE people in the military who knows that they are injured, but wants to tough it out. Even if they are shot in the leg with a loaded 12-Gage, I think she can just say, "Meh, just a flesh wound." Nah, I think she would just scream and curse in unison.

Love the chapter! On to the next!
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 12 . 1/8
Storm is like that one person in the military who will literally kick your ass, talk in front of your face, and shoot you in the back of the head before going to a Subway to eat a clean sandwich while enjoying the nice cool breeze, but having a heart at the same time. She's basically that. A badass! And I like badass characters! :)
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 3 . 1/1
Storm seem to be a very difficult teacher. She's like Master Shifu was with Po. Storm is an extremely combative, highly experienced fighter. If, lets say right, if Storm were to face off against my character, I don't think she would have that much hard of a time training her, since she was already a spitfire character to begin with. The only thing she would have an issue with is her mannerisms and her extremes.

Iris seems to be extremely lackluster when it comes to training. We have two extremes here. One who is overly trained and the other who is lackluster. One must see eye-to-eye in order for the team to survive. I get Storm's POV but in a similar sense, I also have the same heart with Iris.

We were all that simple person who was new and inexperienced, but it takes years if not a few decades for one to become a highly skilled [insert profession here].

I love the parallels you went with here, and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for me.

On to the next!
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 2 . 1/1
Ahh thatb training field is just a fun playground for our lovely heroes lol. Seems that Storm is not a rooky when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. I'm just kinda curious onw hat kind of martial arts she happensed to study? Tai ChI? Nah, I don't think so. Maybe Savat or just plain MMaA. Maybe MMA. I like UFC, don't judge me lol.
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
MY first review for this story. I was about to read your Denbar story but then discovered that this story was a prequel to that one. Seems like Storm is pretty much of a spitfire ain't she? lol! Love her in this chapter, can't wait to read the rest!