Reviews for A Woman's Weapon
Guest chapter 14 . 16h
This is bt far my favourite version of this story.
PruRose chapter 14 . 23h
Oh God! Ugh! I am so confused and I have no idea should I like John or not. Why I say this. His thought how he will have sex with Jane two doors from her fathers room, just so to spite her father, and the way he sees Jane "no-name colonial".
BUT this is exactly why is this story so good! Your characters are real...everything is so raw in the best possible way. I hope you understand what I want to say. The relationship that you are building between Jane and John, will make an amazing set up for the drama and pain to come when John discovers the truth about Jane. It's way better than in the first version. I even like John more as a character, and Jane too.
Can't wait for more!
gracefish21 chapter 14 . 7/21
Each chapter leaves me wanting more and more! I kinda wish Jane would like him a little bit more, or is she just lying to herself?
LoreLorelei chapter 14 . 7/21
Thank you for the update! I can't wait to read more!
I can already imagine the fight when they discover each other's secrets!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18
So sweet! I found myself smiling throughout and it didn't feel unnatural at all it was just sweet and cute and endearing so that the characters felt closer and human I just loved it.
LetMeWonder chapter 13 . 7/18
Aw John is such a sweet friend here. I can imagine the stress of having to be the entertainment for guests like that! Thank you for the update!
LoreLorelei chapter 13 . 7/17
I'm in love!
gracefish21 chapter 13 . 7/17
Sooooooo good! ,:)
PruRose chapter 12 . 7/15
I have to be honest and say that I like this version much better. Great chapter! I read all 12 of them in one sitting, but I will go back and review every single one!
LoreLorelei chapter 12 . 7/13
Because he was already standing up ;-)
M. Forthe chapter 12 . 7/13
So good! You handle tension very well. I’m really enjoying this story.
LetMeWonder chapter 12 . 7/13
How I adore reading this story. Every moment, every interaction, has me engaged and wanting more! Thank you for the update - the two points of view extremely enjoyable to read!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12
I forgot about Eloise... I loved the chapter! I love the story! I'm constantly waiting for updates and I'm never disappointed.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12
It makes me so sad that she despises him so much. I love her mother and I am glad that true to a mother's heart that she sees John's sadness. His backstory is so sad and I hope that Jane doesn't treat him dreadfully.
gracefish21 chapter 12 . 7/12
Omgggg sooo soo good! Can’t wait for moreeee
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »