Reviews for A Woman's Weapon
LoreLorelei chapter 22 . 9/21
Poor Jane...
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21
Well, that was a turn of events! Now she is furious with him, but he still has no idea that he has a valid reason to be furious with her! Poor John. Even though I understand Jane's point, I think she is being a big unreasonable. And to IMAGINE that he is raping her is horrible! Especially when he is actually making sure that she is okay with everything! Wow, and now getting drunk - like that's going to turn out well! Looking forward to what changes have to happen for this relationship to work. And it CAN work! Just read some real Revolutionary War history about a British officer that settled in the States after the war, got married, and became a farmer.
gracefish21 chapter 22 . 9/21

gracefish21 chapter 21 . 9/17
Omggg sooo soooo good
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16
Too lazy to log in.
I want to hug them both! The poor dears!
LoreLorelei
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16
Thank you for the update. Jane is definitely learning the hard way that things are not so cut and dried, but instead so many curves and turns. How torn she must feel! Can only imagine how John will feel - devastated, angry, hurt, confused... Truly hope that he will be able to understand her and forgive her. He always seems to be a reasonable man, but very true to his beliefs. Think it will be hard for him to get over this betrayal because he loves her, but WILL get over it for the same reason. The fact that you have this listed as Angst has me worried though.
gracefish21 chapter 20 . 9/9
Sooo good
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9
I've been agonizing waiting for this next chapter particularly the past couple of days and to have it uploaded last night I fell asleep trying to read but when I woke up I gobbled it up like a starving man! It was perfection. Dirty and brutal and and a great dipiction of war times and all it's grey. I can't wait for the next chapter
sjamerlinfan chapter 20 . 9/9
Just began reading the story recently (i didn't get a chance to read the other version so i'm see all the twist with fresh eyes.) and i'm really enjoying it. This chapter is one of my favorite as it just brings everything together and sets up whats to come. I'm looking forward to see how Jane reacts to see the consequences of her actions and when John and her reunite.

Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8
This chapter was so heart-wrenching. So much pain, anger, misery on both sides. Was is such a horrible, destructive thing!

I really liked Alexander (the man, not the horse) better in the last version than this one, but I liked Hank better in this version.

Poor John.
LetMeWonder chapter 19 . 8/18
Love the back and forth in their letters (and John’s bland but endearing way of writing about his day). Hopefully he’s okay! Thanks for the update!
LoreLorelei chapter 19 . 8/18
(Too lazy to log in)
That cliffhanger will be eating at me for a long time! Lovely chapter! I cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18
Oh oh. This is bad. I know he's alive but is he well...? And you have no idea how angry I was because of everything that has been said about Jane. She, a woman, did more for your cause than any single one of you since the beginning of the rebelion!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18
Dirty trick!
Leaving us to languish like this with jane!
I'm dying to know what accured!
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »