Reviews for A Woman's Weapon
Philosophy of Slytherin chapter 23 . 7/29/2019
I simply adore this story, I'd read it before but it doesn't leave my mind. It's one of the best stories I've read on this site and I truly believe it could be published. Please consider continuing writing it, I've cherished it immensely.
Xx POS
LoreLorelei chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
I just wanted to let you know that I am rereading and still love your story and characters to bits! I hope you are well and think that you are an exceptional writer!
I hope to one day be able to purchase your novels as books, so I can always read them!
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 23 . 2/28/2019
Absolutely loving this re-write! I read the original more than twice, it’s hoensrly one of my favourites on this site. Can not wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Your story's brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter!
gracefish21 chapter 23 . 11/4/2018
soo good :)
aprilreign111 chapter 22 . 10/16/2018
Omg im so invested in this story! I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2018
I am soooo hanging for the next installment!
LoreLorelei chapter 22 . 9/21/2018
Poor Jane...
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21/2018
Well, that was a turn of events! Now she is furious with him, but he still has no idea that he has a valid reason to be furious with her! Poor John. Even though I understand Jane's point, I think she is being a big unreasonable. And to IMAGINE that he is raping her is horrible! Especially when he is actually making sure that she is okay with everything! Wow, and now getting drunk - like that's going to turn out well! Looking forward to what changes have to happen for this relationship to work. And it CAN work! Just read some real Revolutionary War history about a British officer that settled in the States after the war, got married, and became a farmer.
gracefish21 chapter 22 . 9/21/2018

gracefish21 chapter 21 . 9/17/2018
Omggg sooo soooo good
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2018
Too lazy to log in.
I want to hug them both! The poor dears!
LoreLorelei
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2018
Thank you for the update. Jane is definitely learning the hard way that things are not so cut and dried, but instead so many curves and turns. How torn she must feel! Can only imagine how John will feel - devastated, angry, hurt, confused... Truly hope that he will be able to understand her and forgive her. He always seems to be a reasonable man, but very true to his beliefs. Think it will be hard for him to get over this betrayal because he loves her, but WILL get over it for the same reason. The fact that you have this listed as Angst has me worried though.
gracefish21 chapter 20 . 9/9/2018