Reviews for So you want to be a Free Woman:
WowThisIsAmazing chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
This is such a great in depth guide on free woman and I'm surprised to see one so recently! What's interesting is that I noticed there's a lack of information (rather no information at all) on how Freewomen interact with each other or their own social groups. Like with you said about Bila Haruma's various Free Companions, it would be interesting if they had their own secret groups or even factions within the group, that could be applied to say free woman of high caste (namely scribes and maybe warriors) using their skills and careful planning to elevate their companions thus making themselves more likely to have their contract renewed and raise their own status so that it would benefit their children. Secret sisterhoods could also be a thing, with many women meeting up and talking at bathhouses or maybe when working in the fields to plan, gossip, and form friendships and sisterhoods.

What do you think of that?
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 5/14/2018
The Panthers sound like the most interesting type of woman to roleplay.
~Sir Scott
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Pretty good essay. I never thought that was an online community about the books of Gor. The books were from the 1980's right? Good luck teaching your class.
~Sir Scott