Reviews for Goddess' Landing
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 7/23/2018
This was a pretty deep chapter. It was very philosophical and quite fascinating.
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 7/10/2018
That's a pretty good cliffhanger. I like the demonstration of how they got manna from the crystals.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 7/3/2018
Good chapter. I like how there is plenty of action. I can't wait to hear Silt and Lou answer Ripley's questions.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 6/27/2018
Nice update. It was interesting to read a battle using technology and magic.
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 6/19/2018
Pretty intriguing ritual. It seems that Ripley has matured some. I liked how you ended is chapter with a cliffhanger.
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 6/11/2018
I enjoyed reading the mythology of this world.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 6/5/2018
Good update. Silt is a good addition to the group, although, she comes with a lot of baggage.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 5/28/2018
I knew the thief was a girl, but still an interesting chapter. I liked all the charms that she had hanging off her chainmail.
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 5/22/2018
That shadow moved fast. Good chapter. I like the magic system in this story.
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 5/18/2018
It was an interesting exchange between Lou and Ripley. I'm curious about how Lou learned so much magic.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 5/17/2018
That was a pretty good fight and exchange. The mercenary seems like a cool character.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 5/16/2018
I was worried for a second that they were going to blow themselves up. I look forward to reading more.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
A pretty intriguing story. I hope you write more soon. I'm very curious about that box.