Reviews for Karakuri
Unbreakable Ark chapter 16 . 6/4/2019
Finally got around to reading this, and I have to say it's now one of my favourites in your library of works. Dark, gritty, fast-paced, emotional and raw, you really did do a great job with it. The moral ambiguity of Noelle makes her such an interesting and even admirable character, one who would go against her higher ups because of feelings. I just wonder if we'll ever see more of Noelle, Sable or Castor...
NamelessMapleLeaf chapter 17 . 7/11/2018
Excellent job Dark Oracle. Your stories just keep on getting better. I look forward to your future works.
CrossPaladin chapter 17 . 7/9/2018
As my master once told me: Do as you feel. The particular choice to do as you desire is one we all struggle with, oddly enough. We WANT to write what we want, but feel shackled by the eyes of the viewers. Well...FUCK THE VIEWERS (sorry for sounding Kel-ish). We write because we want to write. Write what you desire, and if that's not their cup of tea, they'll find something else. There's always an audience for something. You've just got to let them find it.
CrossPaladin chapter 16 . 7/9/2018
A fitting end to a murder story. So much intrigue has been set. The beginnings of a "universe" so to speak? Perhaps...but whatever is going to happen, it's going to be good.

Props my Oracle friend. Props.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 17 . 7/9/2018
Thank you for the honorable mention, your too kind.

I can fully understand all of your fears, I keep trying short stories as to test myself in hopes of getting better out of fear that my quality of my work is too low for people.

Just know that you've never wasted my time, you've never failed at making a interesting read.

As for sexality of your OC? I admit... you do make some... sexy ladies... Haha!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 15 . 7/6/2018
Well, that hit things up to 11. But that is how it goes, one moment is all you need for things to fly off the handle for both sides.

I will say this has been one of your best stories.

It's Good.
CrossPaladin chapter 15 . 7/6/2018
Goddammit, Noelle!

She's playing with some serious fire. The moment Ixsaline learns she didn't complete the contract (and she will...she always does), that snow elf might as well kill herself because Zephyr will do it more horribly than she could conceive. The Karakuri are not half-baked murderers! They are an institution. Killing is their business. Emotional attachment, the desire to continue the hunt, that's bad for business Noelle! Get in, kill the target, get out.

And I'm truly wondering what she plans on doing with that little boy. While, it is true the Karakuri take in children to train, they much prefer to have girls. Their leader's not called the Falcon "Mother" for a reason.
CrossPaladin chapter 14 . 7/5/2018
These two are gonna fuck up somehow...and that's not gonna make Ixsaline happy...

How will our hero escape? They're all dead...but perhaps sable has a way? I dunno.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 12 . 7/3/2018
Now there is two of them... I am starting to feel really sorry for the poor souls.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 10 . 7/2/2018
Now that is fucking creepy, that is real horror movie shit right there...

It's FUCKING creepy...
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 8 . 6/29/2018
The way this is all shaping up, it really reminds me of Sun Tzu's "Art of War"

"All war is based on deception"~ Sun Tzu

It's Good.
CrossPaladin chapter 8 . 6/29/2018
Makes me wonder who put the hit out. The Karakuri are assassins, not murderers. Someone wants this party dead.

And let's hope the assassin herself doesn't flub up. Ixsaline may be lenient, but Zephyr doesn't appreciate failure.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 7 . 6/27/2018
It all happened to fast... and that is how a life is taken.

CrossPaladin chapter 7 . 6/27/2018
Well holy shit! Assassin's don't play around.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 6 . 6/18/2018
They have a basic plan based on the idea of nothing going wrong, no one knows what ticks the hunter has just for such a problem.

This really had the horror movie vibe.