Reviews for In the Mountain's Shadow
Guest chapter 16 . 8h
Ugh this is frustratingly good. Love your daily updates!
Amelie chapter 16 . 9h
I think baz will die saving Ana. Whoops mora

Better pics on tumblr this time
zaini chapter 16 . 10h
No. I'm not a homophobe. I just have difficulty with Mora stuck with manipulators. Please speed it because I am missing Padraig so much! And you have hardly given any clues about that witch!
I am not being critical. I'm whinging.
Pain and simple.
Please update soon and bring me some relief.
Her angst is killing me little by little
Bookworm chapter 15 . 20h
Just binge read what you have so far and I love it! I can’t wait for the reunion of them though so let’s keep those updates coming!
oh-my-wizard-g0d chapter 15 . 6/18
It's very interesting to see this war from another perspective. Also you know the laird knows who she is. Surprised she's not already being used as a pawn. Also surprised they didn't mention her disappearance.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18
Aaah she’s so close to where she actually belongs. Hopefully she reunited with Padgrid soon
zaini chapter 15 . 6/18
This is not worse but still stressful for me. Shit! What to do to bring her back? I miss Moira and Padraig, of course. Baz and Kieran are running me the wrong way. Please update soon
shinju asuka chapter 14 . 6/17
What... what... the development is unexpected! What would happen to her after this?
LoreLorelei chapter 14 . 6/17
Loved this charter! I hope she will be reunited with Padraig soon. I miss him.
zaini chapter 14 . 6/17
This is amazing! The plot twist had my blood pumping again like it did at the start. I sincerely hope the lady rescuing her was not that good awful witch.
Update soon and I hope the word count remains this much
oh-my-wizard-g0d chapter 14 . 6/16
Hmmm, this took a much different direction than I was expecting. I'm excited to see where this part of the story goes.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16
The suspense is killer! Live what you’re doing, keep it up
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16
Love it! I wonder who the mystery woman was, hopefully we find out soon enough!
Amelie chapter 13 . 6/16
Went to your tumblr, it's cute tho [adraig looks not like a giant
shinju asuka chapter 13 . 6/15