Reviews for In the Mountain's Shadow
pataypatty1 chapter 26 . 7/18
Eeeekkkk! I’m so excited for the sequel and that it’s still going to be based off Mora and Padraig!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15
I loved this story so much! I can't believe it's over! Thank you for writing such a lovely story :)
Amelie chapter 25 . 7/15
Ahhh so sad this is over
Krimson Crusader chapter 24 . 7/8
Please continue soon
zaini chapter 24 . 7/3
I completely adore you. Bless your for this.
oh-my-wizard-g0d chapter 23 . 7/2
There was so much going on on this chapter. While I understand it reflects the fast pacing of the fight I think it would have been nicer to have some of these moments slowed down. It would increase the intensity of each moment and raise the stakes while feeling her loss and anger. I do very much appreciate letting us know padrig was alive and not leaving us with a cliff hanger :)
Amelie chapter 23 . 7/2
So her father is dead?
LoreLorelei chapter 23 . 7/2
Too lazy to log in.

Padraig! Poor man! I wish I could take away his pain, he deserved better, but I guess Mora will take excellent care of him. How I love them!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1
Love it so far keep it up. Although i worried about what happens next now that baz is in close proximity. I mean i know she loves her giant but surely she is tempted abd does share fellings for her.
zaini chapter 22 . 7/1
Oh my shit! You return after so long and with a cool hanger?! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
I sincerely hope from now on these are daily updates because I missed them.
Have I mentioned before how awesome you are and how much I love these two love birds?
Write soon.
Write more.
Love you
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1
When I thought this story couldn’t take anymore turns. Damn this is amazing!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/24
Loved it! Can't believe the end is near!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/22
Finally, she remembers everything! I really enjoyed this chapter as it depicted Mora's interactions with her family after going so long without being able to see them.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/22
Hooooboy, that got intense to say the least. When will she remember Anwyn?
technicolorsock chapter 18 . 6/21
Oh my god I just read the entire thing in one day holy crap. Can’t wait to see padraig’s reaction to her story. Also interested to know how the bad blood between the different peoples is resolved. And I want more Should Be action scenes. More of everything, really. Great story.
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »