Reviews for Dragon Heart
PurplePiggy chapter 4 . 7h
And there it is again, that mysterious word. I wonder if that collar was what kept him feral? If so, this makes a complicated situation even more complicated. I can't wait to see what happens next!
jaiyacg16 chapter 4 . 7/16
Yay! YAS seeing our dragon shifter use his words! Oh and that SCENE... thank. You. The fluff is also much appreciated and seeing Serafine out her element with this guy is so cool
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16
Spicy ! Love it as always. Thanks for the lengthy chapter, really looking forward to the next as always!
Amelie chapter 4 . 7/15
Hahaha can't wait for next update
LoreLorelei chapter 4 . 7/14
I want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE. So addicting!
bow ties chapter 1 . 7/13
Ahhhh! I'm glad his personality is more than just a ball of fluff. I love that I can't predict where this story is going at all LOL
Plsplspls chapter 4 . 7/13
Omfg wtf ahh please continue I barely saw that this was updated I cant wait omgoshhhhh
Technicolorsock chapter 4 . 7/12
It has totally hot scenes, fluff, *and* an amazing plot? With any amount of waiting. Nice. Very nice.
gracefish21 chapter 4 . 7/12
Ooooo this is getting so so good!
NekoAyperiX chapter 4 . 7/12
Loved the chapter.
annabanana1994 chapter 4 . 7/12
This gets better and better! Will they escape, or fight? hehehe
Acie chapter 4 . 7/12
Wow, she's awfully articulate during sex.
Now they can hate each other together! Yay
Sinalist chapter 4 . 7/11
I had the biggest smile on while reading this honestly soooo sweet 3 I’m getting very attached to our main characters and can i just say I AM SO HAPPY SHE IS FREE. Exactly what I was hoping for! Now I just hope her mate doesn’t attack her or anything, he might be brainwashed by the feys but like still...plz don’t fight...y’all are so cute together...
RomanceObsessed chapter 4 . 7/11
What a good cliffhanger? I wonder what Shadowside is.
NeahShiki chapter 4 . 7/11
Another great chapter :D Loved it !
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »