Reviews for I Like You a Latte
Rae-07 chapter 41 . 10/4/2018
The tears are real. So real. I kept track of the bar on the side of the screen and felt the panic rising inside of me as the chapter went on. The proposal was adorable. My favorite part is when he asked her what she thought but hadn’t even asked her the question lol super distracted Griff in his natural habitat...also. I just can’t. Thank you for the engagement. A ring instead of a tattoo. And he talks to Francis? Like gahhhhh. Can you start manufacturing Griffins? I’m married but I’ll still take one tall griffin with a shot of mocha in it. K thanks. I also love the pun...you bean a whole lot to me and I love you a latte...you outdid yourself. True Bev fashion. She is a lucky bitch. Ok. I think I’m done lol I could continue but that doesn’t change the fact that the story is done.

Yes. Summer doesn’t end here in tx till at least late October/mid November. And even then it’s like early fall temps till January. Lol.
Rae-07 chapter 40 . 10/1/2018
Haha!

Stahp. Stahp. Ziggles. I can’t take it. I’m so sad for the end!

I’ll be patiently waiting for another story under your pen name. Not super patiently. But like enough.
Rae-07 chapter 39 . 9/28/2018
Gahhhh what am I going to do when this is over? And no #grifferly actions to speak of? I’ll have to write some one shot fan fics for your perusing lol in all seriousness, they are the most adorable pair ever. #Grifferly forever!
Rae-07 chapter 38 . 9/21/2018
Haha! I’m laughing to stop myself from being sad. *its not over yet* thanks for the pun shout out lol and I don’t think the tattoo is toooo much. Had it said her name, then maybe...? But it’s just the right amount of cuteness and restraint for him in regards to Bev. I can’t wait for the updates. And I hope to see something new out soon!
Rae-07 chapter 37 . 9/18/2018
I’ve got nothing else to do except wait for updates. Lol that’s a lie. I have tons of stuff to do but this story keeps me motivated to finish it all! I can’t imagine what else Griff is going to ask her...hmmmm...
Rae-07 chapter 36 . 9/15/2018
:) I thought he maY be asking her something else. But leave it to him to be like “move in with me. You’d have your own room...” such a Griff thing to do lol you’ve been doing a great job of getting lots past me lately lol can’t wait for updates!
mandywhitrod chapter 35 . 9/13/2018
So I sit up reading this story I just started on tonight, thinking, it doesn't matter it's so late as I can finish it in one hit ... and it's not finished waaah!
Loved the characters, looking forward to the end.
Enjoyed reading the commentary too
Rae-07 chapter 35 . 9/12/2018
Not in nc but my family is right in the path of where the storm is supposed to sit for several days! So eeek. But I enjoyed this chapter. I have some ideas as to what griffin might have up his sleeve but nothing set in stone. But if you do it, I shall eeeeek all day lol looking forward to updates! See you in 3 days lol
Rae-07 chapter 34 . 9/10/2018
Haha! Oh my gosh. The letter is everything. Now her reaction towards him in the last chapter makes (more) sense! There may be tears forming. *standing ovation* well done! I’m really not excited about the story ending but you are wrapping it up so nicely! Have you thought of doing a follow up story/epilogue? Lol enquiring minds need to know.
Rae-07 chapter 33 . 9/9/2018
Oh gahhhh such a sweet chapter. Was not sure on what Cynthia was going to do. But the kiss gave me all the feels! And Grifferly love is what I love. Gah...And I would love to read the letter he wrote her! Pretty pretty please? With some Nutella on top!? Until next time, ziggels! Happy writing!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/9/2018
I do agree. And you are a master of cliffhangers...three days. Perfect hump day present.
Rae-07 chapter 32 . 9/6/2018
Yay for happy updates! And there’s still some things I’d like to know about Cynthia and Knott but I feel like you may be abt to be tying everything up and it saddens me...Grifferly forever.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/6/2018
Awww...they said the three words! So, so sweet! And I want a Griffin!
Rae-07 chapter 31 . 9/3/2018
2500 words of grifferly for the next chapter? In the words of one Peter Kavinsky...Whoa whoa whoa! Lol chair is in tact but my heart rate is soaring. Can’t wait for update :) the two hour period (roughly) that you speak of could mean a lot of things lol
Rae-07 chapter 30 . 8/31/2018
I finally got around to reading the update by the end of my day! I’m exhausted but it was nice to come home to a new chapter! Still waiting for that storm! Hehhe!
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »