Reviews for Selfish Sensuality
L chapter 46 . 5/23
Ya know just once I'd like to tell a character "Ya see this? THIS is why we didn't tell ya the truth. First sign of lies and then suddenly you're jumpin off the deep end and refuse to listen when we're ready to spill the truth. I mean at least wait until you give us a chance to explain and STILL say we have things to hide before you get mad. After that, it's all on us."

Rust is a really oblivious character at times and yet then he comes off as though he knows it all and does what he believes is right. I suppose it's meant to be a specific character flaw that characters have to overcome, but sometimes it just gets annoying.

I really love this story, but it's so depressing with this whole first part dragging out the falling arc. Athgar has cool powers and a position, but he very rarely gets to use them before he loses them. Rust slowly gets his new power at the cost of Athgar losing them, but because neither of them - Rust and Athgar equally - are willing to communicate, they fall apart. Your writing is really amazing and detailed, but the falling arc taking an entire story just feels dissatisfying and unfair with the conflict coming from hypocritical secrets and no one stepping up to be the better person. At this rate the relationship feels really toxic and it feels like there's no hope for either of them.

I will probably wait for the next part of the story to be finished before I read it (and I hope for some semblance of rational thought and a happy ending plez). I hate reading unfinished stories where the only point is to describe how sh*t hit the fan and then just end it - not even with a hopeful note, just with a depressing one. Even so this story was great enough that I finished it anyway without a sequel in sight.

I ended this story wanting to just strangle both of the main characters - which I suppose was the intended goal :)
CrystalHeartZyx chapter 40 . 2/1
Wah I don't have Instagram
But I do have Pinterest (always appreciate looking at how the characters appear when I read about them so I get a good visual in my mind)

At least Athgar can still kick some ass, but we're all waiting for the pin to drop - or pins, really. Is that the right metaphor? Whateves. I usually hate reading incomplete stories, but these chapters are entertaining as I wait for the inevitable doom that will probably come from a lot of misunderstandings and will take half an eternity to resolve because some characters are really stubborn, but I expect a happy ending, sir/madam/non-binary gentleperson. I get depressed at the idea of powerful people becoming less powerful and being taken advantage of, and yet I still read about it for the sake of the happy endings that follow so I expect rainbows and sunshine one day.
One day.
I wouldn't mind rainbows and sunshine now, of course, but some authors stall in the happy too long before they then stall in the sad and then I get sad and not a good kind of sad, just a long and torturously boring kind of sad where we unnecessarily suffer because apparently the writer had nothing better to do than stall and then make a really unsatisfactory ending (I'm raging at YA dystopias here, got nothing to do with you, particularly just read up on the Divergent Series and I just...no).

But just know that I support you (forgot the plot from the hiatus, have to go read back everything that's happened) and I leave my reviews of encouragement. I saw the notification pop up and I was like "I don't remember which story that was but I'm fairly sure I remember liking it!" And I do

Off to write my own story, hopefully finish it, then post it because I need to finish SOMETHING these days. Hope life's going well now that you're settled, sorry for the long comment, I sick, I overworked, I off to indulge in writing fiction.
CrystalHeartZyx chapter 38 . 9/9/2019
Hehe I rule the comments section right now. I'm uber busy this entire year and most of next year because I've decided to be a social nut and join activities but look at me getting one whole chapter out of each of my stories. Just remember, you're probably not as bad at updating as me.

I've forgotten what was happening but it's good to see family bonding. Too bad Athgar still can't be honest (lies bite you in the butt later, friend) and though I was in a bad mood from being sick and dealing with my dog who is also sick and losing hours of sleep, I woke up to this update and felt better :)
I hope you have the ending planned out because I probably couldn't stand the suspense if you didn't know where you were taking the story (aka all of MY stories *sigh*)
CrystalHeartZyx chapter 36 . 8/10/2019
Ahhhhh yes! Free my child! Go fix this mess, start being smarter about your choices and talk it out boys, pleeeeeez.

"I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz started playing on my radio while I was reading the chapter. It feels appropriate. I'm glad you found people to help you when you're going through a rough time.

Keep up the good work! :)
CrystalHeartZyx chapter 32 . 6/10/2019
NOOOO! DON'T HURT ME LOVELIES IN THE RELATIONSHIP DEPARTMENT OR OTHERWISE! I WILL BE EXPECTING HAPPY ENDINGS OR ELSE!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2019
Amazing! Compelling and engaging ( drawings unadrawer)
CrystalHeartZyx chapter 30 . 5/9/2019
Well I don't have Instagram (I'm anti-socialmedia) but I'll chat with you in your loneliness. This story updating makes my day. I'm following you on Pintrest at least (I have Pintrest, YouTube, and Fanfic/Fictionpress as my only social media stuff and the only reason I joined Pinterest was to follow you and your artwork of this story). Asking for updates is pretty hypocritical since I haven't updated my stories in at least a month and at most like a year but keep dem updates coming!
:P
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2019
You made my day by updating ,even though i dont like gore but l love every chapter you write. Good luck and keep enjoying us
CrystalHeartZyx chapter 27 . 4/15/2019
I shall review all I must to see how this ends! I will put a different letter of the alphabet in every chapter if that it was it takes to get the review count high enough. Why is this not blowing up the internet? I mean my work is half-assed compared to his and NO DON'T LET ANYONE GET HURT HURRY UP AND HAPPY-ENDING ME ALREADY! AND HOW HAVE I NOT BEEN REVIEWING BEFORE I READ EVERY CHAPTER WITH EXCITEMENT AND I SWORE I'VE REVIEWED MORE THAN THIS!

On a less caps-locked note, aw Rust is just an innocent ball of fluff compared to Athgar yet they are so cute because they contrast each other. And redeemable villains! Yes! Let him explain Rust or I will come in there and tie you down and make you listen.

Also do you have an idea of how long this story will be? I like to have a guess of how close to the end we're coming so I can predict when shit's going down and when I do the equivalent of looking away during a dramatic moment in a movie screaming "I can't look!" (I'm a wimp when it comes to a good story, okay?)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2019
Waiting... Waiting.. its been soooo long :(
Reexis chapter 8 . 2/9/2019
I much needed cockblock HAHAHAHAHA
Reexis chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
I like
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2018
Ohh hope you get well soon
Guest chapter 17 . 12/17/2018
I like this story so far. Its inriguing and you cant just leave it l can never forget to check on it to see if there an update... It has so much mistry... Actully for me too much.. i reached ch18 and still have soooo many who & what.. maybe im too eager :)
All in all lm enjoying my time while reading it so please keel going
Guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2018
Like it so far, hope to see more athgarxrust time next chapters..