Reviews for Age So Crammed With Madness
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 5 . 1/11/2019
[It'll be ages before it's discovered.] - Sigh. Amateurs. x3
["Not unless they specifically look over the wall. And why would they?"] - Siiiigh. You'll be surprised at what people would look at and notice. xD
["He's my husband."] - Susan, pls.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 4 . 1/11/2019
Ahah. The quote the cliffhanger from last chapter.
[That was another lie.] - Oh dear.
[...drowning her in strawberry jam...] - I... don't know whether this is meant to be a cute or nasty end.
["I killed her..."] - Whatthefucksusanpls.
[...the amount of blood that greeted me...] - heymaybeitsstrawberryjam.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 2 . 1/11/2019
[It was so ridiculous I couldn't help but laugh.] - I honestly thought the picture was cute. c:
I like the overall feel of this chapter. More eventful than last one, and quirky as well.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 1 . 1/11/2019
[... a stack of books on legs...] - I like this description.
lirianstar chapter 5 . 6/24/2018
Plot twist much?!

I'm sorry this is going on hiatus...since I do want to read more.

The mystery solving/easy camaraderie vibe with the gothic twist is totally my style (a bonus!)

I'll read on!
lirianstar chapter 4 . 6/24/2018
Oh. My. GOD!

Okay, that just escalated. You totally lulled us into a false sense of security with the budding friendship and all -_-...
...to this?!

But I like it!
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 5 . 6/23/2018
As, this was getting good! Well, I hope you continue this before it gets forgotten. This novel seems to be going places and I can't wait to see where.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 3 . 6/23/2018
I can't express this more, Clarence's narration feels so real! Like a real person. You have done a good job creating this view point character.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 2 . 6/22/2018
I really like your writing style. It feels very natural and Clarence's reactions to things are almost perfect. I also like the dynamic between him and Susan. Can't wait to see how this all goes.
lirianstar chapter 3 . 6/17/2018
OH SHIT.

Okay, upload fast!
lirianstar chapter 2 . 6/17/2018
Oh?! What went wrong?

Okay, you've hooked me into the story again! From the reclusive Clarence, to the eccentric Susan, I have a feeling the last member of the trio will either be a crazy troublemaker or a complete weirdo.

Can't wait to read on!
lirianstar chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Okay!

I like how your writing style is familiar, yet not at the same time! It's good that you can shift the 'gears' so well :D

The premise in intriguing - I enjoyed Clarence's polite (yet sassy) POV. I can see him as 'one who keeps the peace' type of personality, for some reason.

Given that the lives of three vastly (probably) different people are going to intersect - I wonder what exactly will be the common factor?

I'll def* be reading on!