Reviews for SomeWhere On (BXB)
Charmpanda chapter 22 . 9/20
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet! So freakin’ SWEET! :)
I’m so glad you updated. Aw yes! Um, I still want to know what Tommy did. But that aside, it was a literal gem to see Murph and Tommy make up with each other. Murph’s honesty is really refreshing. Like, super refreshing. It’s cute too. The two of them, Murph and Tommy, are really beginning to remind me of a couple shared between my sister and I. Spandel and Raphael, respectively. Antyways, I just adored reading this. These two and their language :) I (almost) can’t take them seriously haha
Okay well, excellent job as always (I SWEAR IF YOU DON’T TELL ME WHAT TOMMY DID ...
I think it will forever bug me that Murph’s older than Tommy. Update soon :)
Alice Winterose chapter 22 . 9/20
Awwww!
Charmpanda chapter 21 . 9/19
Wow, I’ve kinda been gone for a while.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, this was a good chapter. I really, really liked it. I dunno, there’s just this surreal serenity to it. I found it peaceful to read. I’m gonna blame the scenery and time of day. Steve and Jessy are a real rad couple. They’re really cute and fun. The pair with Tommy make for an amusing group. Now where’s Murph to make it all derpy? No, while it’s weird not seeing Murph and Tommy’s regular loner-not-loner to stupid herp-derp hijinks, this is nice too. As I said before, strangely peaceful. Actually, it’s good to see Murh and Tommy not so tense around one another. Oh Murph, you and your darn dimples! I don’t think I ever mentioned what a cute icon that is of him. Okay, what did Tommy do!? I need to know. I. Needs. To. Know. I hope they remain on this boat a little longer, and how’ll project What’s App turn out.
Welp, goof job Wtiterkid. :) May the updates continue! :D
Alice Winterose chapter 21 . 9/13
OMG YAY! Don't blow it again Tommy for god sakes! .
Charmpanda chapter 20 . 9/8
Oh geez wow. Poor Tommy. Like (poor) Tommy
Should I be confused? I really feel like I shouldn’t be confused. Welp, I’ll get over it. Good chapter. Seems a lot took place. I mean, Steve has a freakin’ girlfriend. Awww. It’s not like the descriptions are super voluminous and vivid or anything, but I could just Really imagine everything that went on aboard this boat. Including the boat itself. Maybe it’s because you’re just that talented. Or maybe my derpy brain just wants to experience a boat ride/cruise way more than any sane person. Hm, I’m fairly curious though ... about what happened between the two oh so heavily rooted for couple.
Hope you plan your next update to be quick. :D
Alice Winterose chapter 20 . 9/8
Ughhhh. One of these two need to grow a pair and have an actual conversation and stop freaking denying that they still freaking love each other.
Alice Winterose chapter 19 . 9/2
Oh come on... Fictionpress won't let us coy links and you can move this u to an M rating I need the rest of this dang it.
Charmpanda chapter 18 . 8/15
Oh my, it would end here wouldn’t it?
I’m suddenly wishing vignettes weren’t a thing. That still wouldn’t eliminate this cliffhanger though would it? Aw, dang. I’ve been dying all week waiting for this chapter. And I’m certainly not disappointed. I’ve got the resurrection ticket right here. But I’m just gonna die again waiting for the next chapter. Honestly, I think Murph’s more experienced with the language of love than what he lets on. I mean, if I found myself in a kiss I’d just stand and stare all super saucer wide eyed with my hands waving around like I’m sending worship to the rain god as I try and figure out what to do with them. Or, I might just walk out of the kiss and leave with perpetual shame and embarrassment, never to hear from my partner again. But in the rule of fairness, I’ve never once been in a relationship before and keep everyone a two foot pole’s distance away. Good job. Please update soon? I really wanna know what lies between Murph and Tommy :)
Charmpanda chapter 17 . 8/11
Ah, there simply aren’t enough writers and readers in this world! Seriously, just imagine if written fiction were as popular as movies and reality TV shows. The world would be filled with so much more entertainment right? I say this because I really appreciate your story. No, it’s seriously soooo cute. You’re gonna continue writing it right? Right?
Murph is the cutest little herp-derp airhead to ever exist. I just adore him. Hm, you know I’m not sure how to put all my thoughts about this story into one review. Suppose I should’ve reviewed every chapter but I was too busy binge reading. Tommy deviates from the classic bad boy or British stereotype, and I really like that. I enjoy how simplistic yet so meaningful this story is. I’ve always wanted to write cute and simple stuff, but that sort of writing style really just isn’t for me. I ultimately suck at it. Like major league I just totally suck, so there’s an admirable quality.
Oooooooooo, things are getting saucy! :) Oh, I love this relationship. Tommy and Murph, ever think of what their ship name would be? Steve and Adrian are cute too. This is unique. Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea, I had something more to say and it just totally slipped my mind. Well, I am excited for the next chapter. Update soon okay?
Saint Wilde chapter 5 . 6/15
Can I just say that I'm absolutely in love with this story? Everything from the characters to the setting glow with a sense of familiarity and warmth. Despite its very usual concept, it feels fresh. This site hasn't seen a story like this in a long time.