Reviews for Daily Poetry Diary (100 days)
Ckh chapter 22 . 7/15
You paint a vivid picture with your imagery here. "dragging your fingers through a soft coat of fur" just feels comforting. I agree, its all these small things that make life meaningful.
Xarken chapter 23 . 7/11
I feel that. I have so many of my childhood toys I just don't throw away. Like, they're just in boxes not doing anything. I think most of us do, really. Have things we just don't want to get rid of but probably should
Xarken chapter 17 . 7/11
Over my time with the challenge I've really come to love writing Haiku. They have their own challenges, and I find them very fun to tackle. The hardest part for me is generally coming up with the theme, and anything deeper than that. The syllables are challenging, but generally come to me pretty quickly. I don't know if they're supposed to have some kind of feeling in each line or not, I just know that they're fun to write XD
As for this one, a fun little Haiku. Very good word choice.
Ckh chapter 17 . 7/8
Sick alliteration in your first line. Agreed with Kitsune that your contrast was well done. A pretty zen haiku about the cyclic nature of life - troubles come and go.
Ckh chapter 16 . 7/8
Some of these poems deserve to stand on their own and I feel that this is one of them. An exceptional exploration of your subject matter. Yes, we should embrace our scars, not pretend that they will heal fast, or even at all. Again, I can only offer a clap.
Kitsune95 chapter 17 . 7/3
Nicely done, especially the contrast between the loud thunder and the silence :)

As for haiku, traditional Japanese haiku are quite strict and there's a lot more to it than syllables. In English though, they're generally a lot more flexible, though supposedly should have some kind of juxtaposition - which you have here with the thunder and silence.
Ckh chapter 15 . 7/2
One word: Meow
Ckh chapter 14 . 7/2
Preach, though I don't particularly like tea. A very homely poem.
Xarken chapter 12 . 6/30
Pollen allergies are actually the greatest curse put upon living creatures.
Ckh chapter 12 . 6/28
Definitely blame the flowers. The poem could had made its subject matter a little more explicit (It doesn't that strong yet) but overall, a decent poem.
Ckh chapter 11 . 6/28
Feelsbadman. You can't stop people's opinions from forming but - Life is how you make of it. Do what you think is best and PIERCE THE HEAVENS. Sorry, gurren lagann reference.
Ckh chapter 13 . 6/28
"I can stop playing this game"
- Skeptical

Relatable and slightly amusing. A good pair of haikus.
Xarken chapter 7 . 6/25
HAIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Nice. The sun is evil, and should just let us all sleep.
Ckh chapter 10 . 6/25
Sometimes, privacy is comforting. It's nice to have personal space every now and then. I'll like to go on a hike alone sometime, surrounded by only the shadows of nature. That'll be great. Sadly, I don't have the hiking aptitude, nor do I like the hot weather that often comes with nature. Alas.
Ckh chapter 9 . 6/24
Or maybe you can look at the time shown on your phone. A nice flowing poem.