Reviews for The Ghost In My Attic
Punkrock234 chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
This is a great way to write a story like this! I have also read the 2nd chapter and see how the different points of view changes, nice idea! It keeps the readers wondering and reading, while glued to their seats!
Kayla chapter 3 . 6/22/2018
Nice! I loved the humour you put of a 13 year old. I have so many questions about Emma but I’m just gonna have to read to find out huh? Please continue!
Marley chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
I think this is a fairly great place to end, it leaves the readers on edge, waiting to see what happens, although I Guess most people will Guess it’s the girl ghost. I would like more clearrity where and who the dialog comes from. It’s kind of confusing with the dialogs right after each other. Overall, nice job!
Marley chapter 2 . 6/22/2018
I like the suspense created by you, with the man. I really liked it. Can’t wait to read the next chapter. Great job!
Loenia14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
I think this was pretty good, especially the cliffhanger. Rino is only 13 which surprises me. I also like the way you described the scene with the can, good job!

I would love to see more of this, keep writing.

Why is he not afraid of ghosts?
PaperAirplane chapter 3 . 6/22/2018
Ooh I like Emma so far! I hope we get to hear her backstory!
marisnotmyname chapter 3 . 6/22/2018
This chapter is good too! I like the humour you put in there. Keep writing, and I hope your friends Sister gets well.

I have also however noticed a couple of spelling mistakes, just correct those and you’ll be good to go! Oh and please do not reply back. I didn’t have an account so I had to use my mail, but yeah. Great job!
marisnotmyname chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
I have been recommended by a Friend, and I must say this is not bad! It’s a nice start. I’ve read many books and stories like these usually turn out pretty good. Gonna read the other chapters now, good start!
Dark-Fire-Eyes chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Damn man! This story is neat. I definitely see some of you in him. I liked how you had the cliffhanger at the end, smooth. You can now understand what it's like to live with 5 girls. Great job! Keep writing!