Reviews for Camlann
Xarken chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
If you've ever seen Fate, extremely reminds me of the scene where we see Artoria Pendragon kneeling atop the hill in Kamelot after she just killed Mordred. Her pain, her sorrow as she believes she shouldn't have become King do to her failures. If this is based on that though, then this poem probably belongs more on Fanfiction than it does on Fictionpress, it might even get more love there. If not, then disregard that.
I enjoyed the imagery, and the overall poem itself. However the poem is plagued with a few grammatical errors. "of men in clad iron and steel" should probably be more something along the lines of "of men clad in iron and steel". "and the clouds was dark" should probably be more along the lines of "and the clouds were dark". "and armor in steel" should probably be "and armor of steel". "with her destined blade stood on ground" would probably work better as "with her destined blade piercing the ground". That's all I can think of off hand.

Keep in mind this is all my opinions, at the end of the day do what you like best :)
Ckh chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
A sorrowful poem. You end off with a sombre note.