Reviews for In a Weary World
Joeson chapter 1 . 5/4
Whoa, what a great story I just read. I suggest you join NővelStar’s writing competition, you might be their next big star.
lorenzo860 chapter 33 . 4/23/2019
I really loved this story and i kinda hoped hjamal and solvej would become a couple,but loved it either way.
lirianstar chapter 30 . 4/22/2019
O.O I hope they won't get into any trouble - with the Magician so hell bent on getting revenge. I like Solvej the most - she deserves to have a happy ending. I mean, she already died once- or sort of, right?

Rigmor is soooo right about being smart - a necessary contrast to Hjalmar, the eternal bleeding heart.
Since Solve's plans have worked out, then perhaps this is the best bet now?
lirianstar chapter 29 . 4/22/2019
Returning to this after a while! After finally* getting some free time to read for leisure, I realized I hadn't finished reading about the trials and tribulations of Hjalmar xD

"I'll take a sword and I'll shove it -"

I was sort of disappointed that he didn't get to complete that sentence lol. Seeing that the Magician wasn't upset about the parasite seems to allude to a 'bigger' picture at play. Probably not a good one for the MCs either...
lirianstar chapter 28 . 11/15/2018
"...Hjalmar was reduced to quietly sobbing..." The opening line made me crack up. Yes, I know it's sooo not funny for the poor boy...but this was gold.

So seaweed and hair? Nice. I like these super inventive tidbits which pop up in your stories. The Merfolk seem...decent-ish, I guess. Hopefully all goes well...but then, what is this Shadow King up to?
lirianstar chapter 27 . 11/15/2018
Hahahaha XD This chapter was super funny. I mean these two, on the outside are perfectly logical and sensible people - but against each other? Neither can understand how the other thinks!

I don't know how this is going to end, but I srsly do not know when I started shipping them. I pray for a good ending!
lirianstar chapter 26 . 10/30/2018
Mysterious agendas afoot! Though, I'm sort of glad that Hjalmar wasn't dragged along this one. I think the poor boy can only take so much.

Err, compulsory Latin, I can sympathize. Been there myself...
lirianstar chapter 25 . 10/30/2018
Woah. Did solvej finally lose her legendary cool?

I must read on!
lirianstar chapter 24 . 10/30/2018
Finally back on FP after a short break!

The picture of Hjalmar trying to get away from the parasite lol Even the King dancing funny pales in comparison to that funny scene hahaha!

I can't wait to catch up! You sure upload this so fast! [which is a good thing - I get to read so much :)]
Now, what about the island?
Spazthemagicbeanstalk chapter 33 . 10/29/2018
That was great! I'm sad it's over, but that was an exciting rollercoaster :)
lirianstar chapter 23 . 10/19/2018
I know I probably shouldn't laugh, but the last scene was too funny!

Jeez, that parasite was way too freaky :/ And I for one do NOT blame Hjlamar for running! [should have done that from the beginning and kept on running]
lirianstar chapter 22 . 10/19/2018
Go Solvej!

I'm really hoping that is going to be the answer...though I have a slight foreboding that things [when they do hit the roof] might not go as expected.

Eitherways, Hjalmar's 'training' makes me laugh. Poor guy just wanted to be left alone...
lirianstar chapter 21 . 10/11/2018
Hjalmar's got the attitude of a saint. I think he's ready to be canonized already...[though I really hope he doesn't end up dead XD

What does the ghostly witch have up her sleeve?
lirianstar chapter 20 . 10/11/2018
I'll admit I did not see the possession coming! That was new, and I guess it does make sense why there really are no suitors for Rigmor's hand. Disturbing to say the least - someone needs to teach the Magician a lesson!

I wonder what the swan signifies?
lirianstar chapter 19 . 10/11/2018
YES! I love it when the MCs all band together, united against a common foe! The alliance may be new, but it sure is budding!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »