Reviews for The Novice Cowgirl
Guest chapter 30 . 8/17
I loved this story. Well written and adorable.
Munchkitten chapter 30 . 8/11
So sad this story is over, I really liked this setting a lot! As for things missing in the plot, I thought there would be something more about the background of Vicky's and Brian's relationship problems as they are mentioned a few times. I don't actually think the story needs to broach that issue more since it doesn't have any influence on Brandi and Ryan, but I thought it would, since you brought it up. It's similar with the visit of Brandi's mother -I was kind of afraid that she would ruin something one way or another (but glad that she didn't).
I would've loved to read more about Ryan's change, because you mentioned multiple drunken late night calls and raunchy dreams. It would've been interesting to see how he would've reacted to those over time, from horror to acceptance :)
Amelie chapter 30 . 8/8
It was abrupt how he confessed, so moping chapter is good. I didn't get the scene with her mom tho, it didn't seem to bring a log to story
Munchkitten chapter 28 . 8/8
Oh, well that was a bit sudden, for a moment I thought I'd missed a chapter o.o I was quite certain we'd get to see a bit more of Ryan developing feelings, accepting his attraction or something, but up to now it still seemed to me that he was denying and fighting everything...so this surprised me probably as much as Brandi. I hope running away (whether to Leslie or even her mother) doesn't seem more appealing to her now than staying around Ryan.
beachrosey chapter 28 . 8/7
He couldn’t believe how fast Brandi and Dave fell for each other. He’s the same if you add up all the time they spent together. These men in this family fall in love quickly!
Munchkitten chapter 24 . 8/6
Oooh multiple chapters at once :))) Good to see Ryan's not content with being on his own in the city again either...time to pack up and go back to NZ!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/5
Well, that was abrupt - all of it - taking leave, being nice, kiss, leaving - guessing quite different than normal for him. Hope he decides to make a few more spontaneous decisions then stay put with Brandi on the farm. :)
fazzingaway chapter 1 . 8/5
A great opening chapter! Really got me into Ryan's world and engaged in the story straight away. Onto the next...
beachrosey chapter 20 . 8/3
I definitely didn’t anticipate him leaving so abruptly just because of a kiss. And, he should be able to clearly see she needs the help. And, what’s he going to do with all the time off he has?
Munchkitten chapter 19 . 8/2
I was so waiting for this to happen :) I hope you won't let them give each other the silent treatment now!
beachrosey chapter 19 . 8/1
so that happened. Can’t wait to see how they act in the morning!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/31
LOL I see what you did Brandi works like a dog and last chapter Ryan thought Cliff was using her like one of the dogs!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29
beachrosey chapter 16 . 7/29
So Ryan finally got to meet Cliff! Not what he expected I bet.
Munchkitten chapter 15 . 7/28
Boy do I know that paranoia Ryan's going through, thinking that every man around Brandi is a potential lover xD Usually a sign that you're really, really interested in that person...