Reviews for Royal Assassin
Guest chapter 44 . 2/15
Come on this and could not stop reading. I read all 4 books in a night. I couldn't stop.
I think Enfri is going to give up her life for the world.
can't wait for more.
I'm going to sleep now. XD
Ban chapter 44 . 2/14
Poor Jin. And poor Enfri. Hell, poor everyone!
Moonlight chapter 44 . 2/14
Come this and could not stop. I've read all 4 books in a day and night. I can't get enough of Enfri and Ban Moon, and everyone else. You got me on the edge of my seat, holding my breath with every chapter.
Ah, I think I know what Enfri is paining. But I do hope I'm so wrong.

I'm happy for Deebe. But sad for Jin. All I can help for is all will be right in the end. I look forward to the new chapter.
Fall Storm chapter 44 . 2/14
Hi, I'm finally back to read this amazing book. I'm glad I have a good memory, I remember all that happened without going back and reading all the books again. Though, I would not at all . You know, this would make one hell of a show. A show I would so which.

Finally, I got to know what's going through Enfri's head. And it was both sweet And worrying that she give Ban an out.

Still have no freaking clue what Enfri's plan is, I may have a idea, your doing really good at keeping us in the dark about it. It's both frustrating and Interesting not knowing what the hell her plan is! But it keeps me wanting to read more so I know what our girl is planning. I keep thinking it's something that our Enfri wouldn't do normally, and that thought is what I'm most afraid of. And people are going to die? Oh Enfri, what are you planning? And yeah Jin is mad, but I don't think she could kill Enfri. Right? I don't want to believe it, but I think I know what her plan is, I'll keep it to myself for the time being. So I don't mess it up for other people who are and well read this. But I do hope with all that I am that I'm wrong.

And I'm not at all surprised that Elise betrayed Enfri, again. Though I think it's all to Enfri's plan, I do hope so that it is. And I don't know why, but I feel as if Elise is in on it.

Some of the voice's Jin hard I believe their were Enfri's. 'I want to see Papa again.' I recall Enfri saying that.

'It's going to kill me. Save me.' Again I believe it was Enfri's voice.

'Be well. Do right.' I think that was Enfri's father that said that. 'If it can be done, she'll see it done.' Didn't Enfri's father say that to her grandfather?

'Can we beat something like this?' Again I believe Enfri said that. Do tell me if I'm wrong, of course.

And the most Interesting is that Jin hard Enfri say. 'I never wanted this.' This is no way to live. Let this work. Please, just let us all make it through this.' heard her as it was said. Or, before it was said. I find that really Interesting.

But would Jin know Enfri's voice? Unless because there were so many of them at once she couldn't tell. I guess that could be it. But I can't say for sure if What Jin hard was Enfri's father grandfather and Enfri herself. But I do recall Enfri saying a few of these things.

What I find Interesting and surprising is that Jin is chosen as a saint. But it's tragic at the same time because that mean's Jin and Enfri are going to have to fight, and I don't want that to happen. But if Jin is a saint, wouldn't that mean that her and Enfri would be on the same side? And they would be if things were different. Man, they need to meet up soon so they can talk and straighten somethings out. And wow, Jin being the saint of Warding Light. She truly is Enfri's light. And Jin has to go back where she find her hope? Did they mean Enfri?

And I really liked chapter 44 with just Jin and Deebee. I didn't know I needed it, but I'm glad for it.

Can't wait for more.
icepenguin4549 chapter 44 . 11/29/2019
{The Cryothia review was from me. I’m on mobile and hit post by accident and wasn’t signed in, sorry. I’m not seeing it on here as of this post, but hopefully it went through because that took a while to type.}

Picking up where I left off:

YOU BETTER NOT HAVE GIVEN ENFRI A CROOKED SPINE AGAIN OR I SWEAR BLOOD WILL BE SACRIFICED TO THE BLOOD GOD!

Jokes (kinda) aside, how would that even work? The only thing I can think of is the demon doing this, but nothing was stopping him from doing that before. If he can do that, why not kill Enfri? Another thing could be that she was just hunched over and was supposed to signify that she was no longer the Dragon Empress and is now just another Sky Woman. Hopefully you won’t make me wait more than 10 chapters to figure out what’s going on with her now that I’m caught up (don’t know what I’d have done if I was caught up at the end of Act 1. That was painful).

And now I can talk about this chapter. I didn’t know I needed a chapter dedicated to Deebee and Jin talking until now. Loved every minute of it, especially the fact that all Shaia needed was for someone to yell at him.

For the future, I have a feeling about how Enfri and Jin’s story ends. You mentioned at least 3 different times that the two of them were going back to the cave on their anniversary (still an adorable idea that I want to see happen). If my memory serves me right, that date hasn’t passed yet. I’m pretty sure that they’ll both go end up going there, but I have no idea what will happen next, especially with everything that’s happened this book. Every possibility I see, from the very best to the very worst, has an equal chance of becoming a reality and that terrifies me! I applaud you for that! Not many things make me this uncertain and scared in a story.

And that’s pretty much all I had to say. I am so excited to be caught up and being able to read this again. Can’t wait to see where you take this next and how it all ends. See you soon
Cryothia chapter 44 . 11/29/2019
I stopped reading near the end of Book 4, right after Reyn got shot. Not sure why, but I did. I’m so happy to be back into your work and finding out that you’re publishing them!

Now to actually say some things about Book 5.

Still hate the idea that Jin betrayed Enfri because they didn’t talk to each other. I got the impression that they talked about anything and everything, but I took too long of a break and forgot characters like Pacifica and Saveen, so probably missed some clues here and there.

The line that Jin says when she comes back and Enfri is showing her around is still sticking with me. “As if nothing had ever happened” or something like that. Gave me hills and I loved it.

The whole Enfri bowing to demons thing still gets to me. I was beyond convinced that Enfri was somehow being controlled by Elise for that part because after she announces it she talks about “Grandfather” needing to trust her. To my knowledge, Enfri hasn’t addressed Shoen as Grandfather before, only Elise had, and the spooks stopped talking to Elise because she lost. We kept hearing about Elsie teaching Enfri how to block them out buy were never shown, so I thought that meant something more sinister was going on. Showed me for assuming the best for my girl, and that’s ignoring how she treated Jin during it. To prevent myself from going on another silent tirade, let’s just say I didn’t get nor like it.

Cana and Gilwyn are adorable. Nuff said.

All of your action has been great. I wish I knew how to go more in depth to praise you better, but this’ll have to do.

I like how you keep the audience in the dark about Enfri’s plan and who all knows. It’s not just “watch my readers suffer not knowing until the very last moment” but works in their current positions. They can’t openly talk about it for fear of the demons overheating and have to be somewhat discret.
ncpete chapter 42 . 11/5/2019
There are so many moving parts to this story. You are doing well to keep each of them moving in the direction you have in mind and getting them to come together as you are is exceptional. Thanks for sharing the fruits of your imagination and hard work with us. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Spazthemagicbeanstalk chapter 39 . 9/19/2019
Oh man I'm so engrossed in this series. This was a great chapter. I can't wait to find out who told Jin to have faith, to see how she'll handle this newest threat, and to find out how everyone else handles the fiends. Keep up the great work!

On a side note, how is the publishing of Rune Knight going? I'm excited to add it to my collection next to Sky Woman.
Fall Storm chapter 39 . 9/18/2019
Oh, if only Jin knew of Enfri's plan and how much she still loves her. Jin, don't give up on your Sky woman, she's still Enfri, you're Enfri.

By the by, I was kind of expecting Enfri to be in this one more, but I can see why you're concentrating on Jin, but I would like to see more of what Enfri's up too. Though I could be just saying that because she's my favorite character, well, long with Ban Moon and Krayson. But I'm wondering what her plan is exactly, hope it's a good one, cause the world looks kind of doomed.

You know, I just noticed something about this series, did anyone else notice it's like fate set Enfri and Jin to fall in love then have them fight to the death to save the world? Man, was fate bored one day and decided to put these two against each other for entertainment? But I suppose everything happened for a reason, but still.

I've been waiting for you to get back to this, I tried to hold off until you posted another chapter but I got too impatient, now I'm gonna have to wait, damn my impatience! :-[

Can't wait for what's next
JugsS chapter 39 . 9/17/2019
Enjoying this read very much. Tjanls for your time and effort

Will
Fall Storm chapter 38 . 7/14/2019
Yes! A new chapter, can't wait for the next one. Looking forward to seeing what's next.
JugsS chapter 38 . 7/14/2019
Great to be back reading the story again. Ive been looking forward to it.
Hope all is well

Will
ncpete chapter 37 . 6/25/2019
A moment of sadness in the midst of joy. I have enjoyed this book and look forward to what comes next. Hope things are ok on your end. It has been a while since we have heard from you. Thanks for sharing your works and imagination with us.
Fall Storm chapter 37 . 5/7/2019
I see, oh Enfri, what do you have in mind? And poor Deebee. Will damn, now I'm going to have to wait for the next chapter.
Ban chapter 26 . 5/7/2019
WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »