Reviews for Abused
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice start. I like the characters o far, you have a good way of showing off their personakities without telling us too much. I hope to see more!
ClassicLove chapter 1 . 7/10
I like it. It's a really nice start, had me wondering who these guys were and what they're going to do. I don't know much about any of them yet, but I can already tell Haru's gonna be sweet and probably unpredictable. Souma is going to be interesting, and Toki? Oh boy - I'm actually looking forward to seeing how he turns out, I love your characterization of him, his smile, it's intriguing. I'm really excited about that. The imagery is well done and the flash back didn't feel out of even seemed to add to the story already, like another story was coming in a story - that's difficult for people to pull off, make a flash back meaningful in a story. Great job on that! This sounds like it's going to be a mix up of road trips, danger, and feels - definitely bro vibes. I've been looking for something with bro vibes - like real ones, not boarder line weird ones. Like honest meaningful ones. I haven't found anything good yet, if you could recommend that would be cool. But this story has promise and you're writing style seems really well developed with minimal grammar errors. I enjoyed it on the whole, the natural way they talk and the mystery added with that scary lady. I did, I really liked this chapter and I look forward to your next installment. Well done for the first shot and I hope this review encourages you to continue!
Also, I like how you described Oreo's without calling them that ;)
It's a cute character sticker.
Keep up the great work!