Reviews for Popup Idol
nepcom.noire chapter 12 . 7/21
There is no way, in any form, that this is a challenge to test to her making her life committed to being an idol but dogshit in of itself. This isn't a safe haven anymore that guarantees her safe assurance then nullified by rectifying to a damned yet it might've been for the better that her dedication, in passion and brilliance, to preserve itself when it cannot deliver to her, that object being her manifestation form of prestation: Andy or whatscuffles his name is Adrian thereof, but when situation Cindy judicially or extrajudicially demands from them the fulfillment the perfection of her contract is beyond unnecessity that it deems in dire uselessness. I hope it does come to a realization that in her growing development as an idol she will be granted a resolution than doing it for her Sarah's career. But I can see Cindy has done set her prospects like it's Tuesday then.
nepcom.noire chapter 11 . 7/21
I always get that sanddagger vibes when it comes to girls' quirks. I felt a tinge in that part where Lizette flashes the skirt uniform much to Cindy's interest. It's kinda exciting. I never noticed Kathleen's notion to Cindy back when (or prospect (reverse-retrospect)) she first mentioned (was it the latter?) her in her conversation with Emi that feigns her bubble against Cindy. It was uplifting to see this side of her. I can't tell her motives behind her conduct after her realization of her Cindy refraining to mention her problems. It's very like her if she does it in her good faith in Cindy and not her frustration in her lost to Eric and to Cindy for not telling her anything. She's such a love muffin. Speaking of backbones, my man Eric! Don't tease me with his too soon appearance, my anticipation for Goth's appearance is killing me the more time damns my excitement for her.

I can't wait to see how Eric's benefactor got himself busted. I wonder- *I forgot what to say due to undue tangent*. All this writing you characterize these girls and fluff makes it official that you're approved a certified Seal of Fluff-Puff. I salute you. But man, my man Eric...
nepcom.noire chapter 10 . 7/20
I feeling longing the more they spout out from their witty mouths. I already miss Paten.
nepcom.noire chapter 9 . 7/19
You just had to make everything so spicy.

I missed Kathleen's not-deadpan demeanor. And everyone's were soft to her
nepcom.noire chapter 6 . 7/19
You will never save a good impression from Prince Horace.

I liked the managers.
nepcom.noire chapter 3 . 7/18
Cain best boy
Nepcom Noire chapter 1 . 7/11
Ah, it's Adrian Cash, then it's a spin-off.
nepcom.noire chapter 1 . 7/11
This is interesting. I'll read as soon as I'm done with Lightysnake's Girls On Film.