Reviews for Popup Idol
nepcom.noire chapter 19 . 9/6
"You ever hear that commercial what would you do for a Klondike bar?"

is astonished!
nepcom.noire chapter 18 . 9/3
Ah, an indirect message of farewell. She's going to need to carry it with her if I'm wrong. I look forward to more Candace bubble goodness.
nepcom.noire chapter 17 . 8/29
Will Candace be the first one who will swoon for Cindy's aff- attention? Or was it already Juuni's or is it there already one and lively?

I expect more from the trend of Cindy's whiteknighting chicks, or at least incorporate more of this that favors her alternatively. Need not I mention how charming and condescending Cindy's invigorating nature and her debilitating approach to those (idols) who stand in her way?
Red Glasses chapter 15 . 8/18
It's nothing worse it can do to a person. Perhaps hopefully Cindy will continue her that attitude less to other people she ought to respect and to people she really cares for. More and more things keeps damning Cindy, it may be less to a nil for her but it's personal, and yet she learns from it. It's in her person to have with such a cranky personality that I'm getting used to her antics on bombing at people. It's morally wrong and it's malicious to her development but I like to see where it's going to take her. Adrian better be ready for her.
nepcom.noire chapter 12 . 7/21
There is no way, in any form, that this is a challenge to test to her making her life committed to being an idol but dogshit in of itself. This isn't a safe haven anymore that guarantees her safe assurance then nullified by rectifying to a damned yet it might've been for the better that her dedication, in passion and brilliance, to preserve itself when it cannot deliver to her, that object being her manifestation form of prestation: Andy or whatscuffles his name is Adrian thereof, but when situation Cindy judicially or extrajudicially demands from them the fulfillment the perfection of her contract is beyond unnecessity that it deems in dire uselessness. I hope it does come to a realization that in her growing development as an idol she will be granted a resolution than doing it for her Sarah's career. But I can see Cindy has done set her prospects like it's Tuesday then.
nepcom.noire chapter 11 . 7/21
I always get that sanddagger vibes when it comes to girls' quirks. I felt a tinge in that part where Lizette flashes the skirt uniform much to Cindy's interest. It's kinda exciting. I never noticed Kathleen's notion to Cindy back when (or prospect (reverse-retrospect)) she first mentioned (was it the latter?) her in her conversation with Emi that feigns her bubble against Cindy. It was uplifting to see this side of her. I can't tell her motives behind her conduct after her realization of her Cindy refraining to mention her problems. It's very like her if she does it in her good faith in Cindy and not her frustration in her lost to Eric and to Cindy for not telling her anything. She's such a love muffin. Speaking of backbones, my man Eric! Don't tease me with his too soon appearance, my anticipation for Goth's appearance is killing me the more time damns my excitement for her.

I can't wait to see how Eric's benefactor got himself busted. I wonder- *I forgot what to say due to undue tangent*. All this writing you characterize these girls and fluff makes it official that you're approved a certified Seal of Fluff-Puff. I salute you. But man, my man Eric...
nepcom.noire chapter 10 . 7/20
I feeling longing the more they spout out from their witty mouths. I already miss Paten.
nepcom.noire chapter 9 . 7/19
You just had to make everything so spicy.

I missed Kathleen's not-deadpan demeanor. And everyone's were soft to her
nepcom.noire chapter 6 . 7/19
You will never save a good impression from Prince Horace.

I liked the managers.
nepcom.noire chapter 3 . 7/18
Cain best boy
Nepcom Noire chapter 1 . 7/11
Ah, it's Adrian Cash, then it's a spin-off.
nepcom.noire chapter 1 . 7/11
This is interesting. I'll read as soon as I'm done with Lightysnake's Girls On Film.