Reviews for Odd Boy Out
knockmeoffmyfeet chapter 1 . 7/4/2022
Hello! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
anna Marry chapter 20 . 1/10/2022
halo author, my name is Anna, an editor for a fast growing platform, i am so interested in your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
PaperAirplane chapter 20 . 10/31/2019
The last chapter was definitely rushed; I've started a new project for work and I have no time to write so I rushed an ending. I'll most likely come back to it and rewrite but that won't be for a few months. Thanks for the feedback everyone!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2019
Great story and interesting plot line. But I felt that the final chapter was really rushed and didn’t tie up the story very well, explain the 2 year gap, extend their reunion, or future prospects etc. Other than that, it was a good read!
stunningaurora chapter 19 . 10/17/2019
aweee so close ahhh my heart :(((
BadReputations chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
I love the classic girl in a boys school story! And this one seems awesome
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
This is an amazing opening chapter! Joanna practically jumps right off the page!
Ifsomethingchanged chapter 17 . 9/11/2019
I'm shook.
WindSongEnchantment chapter 16 . 8/28/2019
Aw shoot! Stupid, innocent idiot leading the bad guy right to her! I cant take the suspense!
WindSongEnchantment chapter 13 . 8/1/2019
This is beautifully done! Absolutely love it and cannot wait for more! I literally read all thirteen chapters in about two hours
Katherine Story chapter 13 . 7/30/2019
Write more! Loving the story so far!
effervial chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Love your flow. Seriously, you’ve got a talent here! The story is interesting and so are the characters. Awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2019
OMG A NEW CHAPTER! Dropping a review to let you know ya girl hasn’t forgotten about you! So glad to see you’re back and posting 3 super keen for more (me need more Seth). Hope you’ve been well xx
Nble2 chapter 10 . 1/7/2019
I SHIP THIS STORY SO HARD
High key obsessed with genderbender plotlines so I’m absolutely loving this! ALSO SETH OMG
Super excited to see where this goes! Xx
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2018
New update so soon! wow thank you so much! I like how realistically you depicted the goons as goons and I think it's funny Hal hasn't even found out that Jo got kidnapped at some point.