Reviews for Zemblanity
GhostWolfe chapter 9 . 10/18/2018
Hey again! Don't worry about dianafreeman disliking your story, which by the way was very rude for calling it garbage. I would ignore it, especially when they didn't really say on WHY it was bad. Also they could've just stopped reading if they thought it was.
Anyway, thank you for bringing up a new chapter! Love the fawn character and I don't really see any grammar mistakes, but keep improving! You got this!
MrD2001 chapter 9 . 10/12/2018
Hi Z
This is my favorite chapter yet.
The Faun reminds me of my friend who loves singing but sounds god awful.
I'm really really happy that you updated. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Good luck with your writing and let me just say that It's been a pleasure reading this story from chapter One.
Love
MrD2001 chapter 8 . 9/19/2018
Hi Ellie
I'm happy you updated again. I can't wait till the next chapter.
General is starting to get on my nerves a bit. I am kind of tempted to do that orange thing. I'm also wandering if Jem only getting hit in one eye means he can only see the supernatural through that one eye.
I also agree with your question about how do people write without cursing.
Anyway
Much love
dianafreedman1997 chapter 8 . 9/18/2018
Wow. This story is utter garbage. I can't believe all the people that actually enjoyed this. Pure bullshit. Also that MrD2001 is probably a chipper daddys girl blond. I'm guessing that The other two reviewers probably don't have a life either.
The only good thing about this garbage is the DC GL easter egg
lucienduplessis2000 chapter 8 . 9/18/2018
Wow. Just wow. Let me start off bye saying that is story is super rad, man. It's so expressive and cool. My fav character is definitely shawn.
Also quick question, is general a green Lantern?(Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)
I'm a huge DC fan. I will freakout if she's a green lantern.
I'm kinda sad that the story isn't further along though
Still it's a pretty rad story so kudos for that.
GhostWolfe chapter 7 . 9/15/2018
I really love the story. I like the characters and humor of Jem. If you don't mind ideas, I would like to see some fights with the monsters and Jem. Either way, keep it up!
MrD2001 chapter 7 . 9/10/2018
Hi Ellie
I'm super sorry for not commenting on your earlier chapter. My father passed away and I only recently got the courage to do something other than cry my eyes out.
Anyway great chapter. I hope Mary helps Jem with his escape.
With Love
MrD2001 chapter 5 . 8/17/2018
Hey Ellie
love love LOVE the new chapter.
I still really love Gingey and I hope he and Jem become besties.
I'm starting to think that General is a Green Lantern because they are also weakened by the colour yellow.
Jem should buy her a basket of bananas. That would be a great way to get revenge, if his wallet hadn't been torched.
I wish you the best of luck with your writing.
P.S I heard Dian call someone a Veblock today, so I think it's safe to say he likes your story.
Much Love
MrD2001 chapter 3 . 8/9/2018
Greetings. I have read your story and found it rather peculiar and extraordinary, just the way I prefer them. I had slight trouble picturing your characters in the first chapter, but you seem to have solved that problem. I like the character "Felix" because he reminds me of my friend Jaime. Your story has the potential to be amazing, I hope you are able to tap into that potential.
Sincerely
Dian
MrD2001 chapter 4 . 8/9/2018
Hello again Ellie. Sorry it took me a while to read these chapters. Dian and I had an argument about a story we are writing, so to be spiteful, he changed the password to our shared account. Anyways, I'm back now and I am really loving the new chapters. General scares me though. She reminds me way too much of my English teacher, Mrs Du Plessis. I'm in love with Scary Mary though. Dian might also leave a review later with the same account, but be warned that he doesn't have a sense of humor.

Anyway I am really happy that you are still updating and I hope that you continue to write this story.

Much Love
MrD2001 chapter 2 . 7/19/2018
Hi Ellie it's me again. Just want to say that I'm overjoyed that you updated. It was really well written and I can see that you really put effort into this. Also can I just say that I am starting to have a crush on Felix... He is just so strange and wacky.
The only problem was that you misspelled the word "ma'am." Sorry to sound like a wet blanket...LOL.
Still I really loved this chapter and hope that an update will be released soon.
I also hope that we learn the main character's name soon... the suspense is killing me...
great job as always;)
With Love
Maria Rowena Dreth aka MrD2001
MrD2001 chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
Lol funny story. I had a few laughs. It really looks like a story with a lot of potential but you need to add a bit more details. The first part you could have prolonged or described more, if you wanted a longer chapter. Just remember that it doesn't matter what I say it only matters what you say because it's your story and you should get to write it however you wish. Thanx again for the laughs. I hope you update soon:)