Reviews for Jim's War
Be Rose chapter 1 . 9/22
Wow! Poor Jim. So down he's thinking about putting a gun against his head and pull the trigger. Then something great happens, he thinks. An inheritance, a home. Only for all the doodoo in the world to hit the fan, right in his face.

Feel sorry for your character, but great story
VegetarianZombee chapter 1 . 9/3
This was a cool story. I really liked the PTSD marine vs. the lovecraftian horror. That was a lot of fun. It left some interesting questions - who the heck was Jim's grandfather? Why did he want Jim to inherit the house? What was the lawyer's connection to the grandfather?

These are really cool questions I'd love to see explored. Also, I felt terrible for Jim. It seemed like his problems were solved with the inheritance, but at the end of the day, he just has a smoking ruin.

I guess he could see the land. In any case, thanks for the entertaining read.
ncpete chapter 1 . 7/15
Enjoyed it. Really makes you rethink the inheritance thing, ha ha ha. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jimli chapter 1 . 7/15
So the creatures in the house when he went through the portal: did they get sucked into that other dimension, kill each other off, what?

A very interesting story, though. :)

Jimli