Reviews for Final Magic
Darth Zannacross chapter 15 . 4/1/2020
Ah glad your still doing ok in this traumatic time, lets see how traumatic the magic is going in this tense interlude.

So the Shadows has some nice ones in them? I guess there were even a few nice orcs in Lord of the Rings...I think...in the side material lol.

Either way, getting Mila to rethink a few things I suppose.

Looks like the bad guys are ready to dish out the pain, while Barrick just ready to rescue Milla, long as he does not get to anxious and does something reckless, no time for errors this deep in the enemies lair and all.

Still, a fun chapter, hope things shape up to see where things go from this tense interlude, keep up the good work and till next time.
Ming the Priceless chapter 14 . 2/19/2020
Very cool that you broke your formula: the showdown happened, it didn't get resolved really, but one bad guy is down. I have not seen this coming, given your earlier installments. It's good that you switch things up a bit every now and than.

And Brock and Jay finally get some recognition... now we just need to wait for Styx ;)

Can't wait to see how this develops, so update soon!
Ming the Priceless chapter 13 . 2/19/2020
Wait a second: so this ISN'T going to be the final showdown? Or are Barrick and his gang are gonna catch up to the portal guy? The ending took me completely off-guard, I admit and I love it! We also get to see the abilities of some Shadows, which was fun.

I'm so sycked I'm going for the next immediately!
Ming the Priceless chapter 12 . 2/19/2020
The Shadows are certainly intriguing and Milia continues to be likable... win-win ;)

Not all that much happening in this entry it would seem and we're moving into the final showdown already... feels a tad rushed, but we'll see how things transpire. The chapter feels like it lacks something... it was still a very enjoyable read, just... probably not as fun as some of the previous ones.
Ming the Priceless chapter 11 . 2/19/2020
I do recall Kalt's introduction in the original and think this was way better. I'm sensing he'll be the next member of Milia's entourage (since he's so unique), but I am curious over the Shadows... plus they're obviously sticking around, so just make Nataku and Jay follow Milia officially already :P

Nice build-up; I certainly wish to see where this is going.
Ming the Priceless chapter 10 . 2/19/2020
I think I recall the flashback from "Demon Dagger" (I see you deleted that story from the site, clever you :P)... and I still love it! I like how you adjusted the details to fit "Final Magic" setting and the resolution of it is still just as awesome.

I also loved Barrick's monologue regarding Milia, who is growing on me tremendously. I hope that - when the time comes - I'll manage to make the cleric of "Tombs and Titans" just as likable as she is, even though I have not yet decided on the personality '

Overall this was possibly my favorite entry thus far. Great work!
Ming the Priceless chapter 9 . 2/19/2020
All in all this is probably my favorite of your manga tales, so I'm doing this one next ;)

When I left off, Nataku pretty much received a fatal blow, so I had to check if the end of the previous chapter really was vague enough... and it was, damn you! Nice job. I loved the fight in this one and the fact Nataku actually killed Winship did take me by surprise... well, maybe not as much since that is how that happened in the original, but still I was almost certain you won't go that route.

Nice, action-packed chapter. Off to the next!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 14 . 2/14/2020
Well, you did get me: I have not expected that this WASN'T the final showdown in the arc, so kudos ;)

I like how this is progressing: you already caught me off-guard twice, so I wonder if you'll go for a hatttrick. Either way the twists in this arc are pretty good and I'm liking most of the Shadows (more so than the good guys to be honest ').

The fight between Barrick and Orak was cool and I'm hoping to see more of the same later in the arc, particularly with that portal guy and the shadow master... but Damascos can be an interesting opponent too... man, I like the Shadows :D

Keep it up!
Darth Zannacross chapter 14 . 2/13/2020
Well, Barrick's clearly not taking this well, hope he can cool his head before it gets even harder to rescue Milla.

His rage might be his undoing if he can't calm down to see what Orak's spitting out, we will see. And we saw, and Barrick pulled it off, now he just has to do that when the rematch unfolds.

Between that and what's going on with Nataku still plenty of trauma to deal with, hopefully they can get through it before anything befalls poor Milla.

Well, hopefully Damascos will get his ass kicked sooner or later, but till then another fun chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Jackyl 2000 chapter 13 . 1/31/2020
So Orak is Spiderman... I suppose you couldn't help yourself with that one :P But I like Damascos' abilities and that shadow guy's... and the teleporter might be a pain to deal with too. Kalt certainly seems like an odd-man out here, being rather reserved about fighting and he is the one to assist in taking Milia... but that also means that - unless Milia saves herself - this is NOT the final battle with the Shadows! You certainly took me by surprise here. Nice work.

The various duels give us a glimpse at the characters and I -for one - am looking forward to see who hey are and what they can do. Nicely done!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 12 . 1/31/2020
So we are introduced to all the Shadows... and I can see more and more why you like Milia so much; sure she's a tad "over the top", but I think it's hard not to like her. Someone so drastically good-hearted really does stand out.

I see the big battle is coming up; sure your chapters are long, but I'm not entirely sure if jumping to the final showdown this early is a good idea. There wasn't that much build-up to it yet. Maybe flash out the Shadows a bit more?

Their way the Shadows look cool and I'm curious what they can do. Off to the next!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 11 . 1/31/2020
Heh; I like the way Kalt is introduced in this version way more than in the original. I always liked him as a character... maybe he'll join the main team, granted I'm not even sure who the main party consists of at this time: Barrick and Milia are a given, but is Nataku part of it? Jay? Neither?

It certainly seems like you're going for more plot to this arc in this version, so I'm syked about the idea. Keep at it!
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 1/24/2020
Ah, time for another round, this time the round's on Garrison 47 itself lol.

Not a lot of names so far but, they are trouble all right.

Welp, losing the female half of are team to these guys is rather bad, don't even have a name to ask for.

Some brutal but nice action, eager to see how Barrick can rebound from this. Keep up the good work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 12/9/2019
And in this chapter of Agendas we seen the goblin's agenda is to survive lol. Thankfully for Kait,

Ah, Humanoid Cats? Is, is Final Magic about to crossover with the Cat's Musical? Something tells me its going to lead to a much less musical situation.

Meanwhile, Milia and Barrick are seeing just how much of a threat Dragon Claw is. If only Inspector Gadget could help, he has a lot of experience with the Claw...or at least A claw lol.

Well, Milia is shaken, but not stirred crazy out of fear out of doing her duty, so we will see if these bombs cause her to waver.

Till next time keep up the good work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 11/21/2019
And once more a glance at the small crooks. Well, after the recent series of brutal battles down time is vital, though being obsessed with destiny is a good way to stress out.

Sorry Barrick, turns out not everyone goes by shoen rules and just sees property damage as the price of combat lol.

Well, we will see how things stand with Kalt, but at least this time hopefully we will get to the end of that road lol.

Another fun chapter, keep up the great work and till next time best of luck with things.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »