Reviews for The Catch
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12
I’m so happy that you uploaded this chapter. Can’t wait to see what she is going to do! Excited!
xoxluurve chapter 6 . 9/8
Yay happy to see this chapter! Hope Audrey is brave enough to admit to herself she wants to be with Chris, and better yet, go after him :) Looking forward to your next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4
So happy to see this update! You write so well, this story is giving me all the feels. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Kay chapter 6 . 9/4
Thank you so very much for updating this story. I was surprised when I got an email notifying a new chapter has been published.

It’s been years and I still find myself drawn to your work and moved by your words and characters.

I like how Audrey gets to see Henry again, instead of Chris. It felt a bit like closure for me.

As always, I am looking forward to reading the next update from any of your work. I would love to how Chris and Audrey relationship progresses or not.

Thanks again for updating. I am a fan of your work. Have a great day :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3
love this!
anonymousnn chapter 6 . 9/3
AHH omg! Another chapter/update :O
But I just want to sayyy I've been following Lunch Atop A Skyscraper FOREVER and really need closure lol - are you ever planning on updating that one? No pressure but I just really really want to know :)
Chaos-Mode chapter 1 . 9/2
So good to read this story again. I've missed it so much! Thank you for updating
reindrops chapter 6 . 9/2
Yay, so surprised and happy to have received an update after many years!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1
I’m SO EXCITED you’re back and updated this story! Can’t wait to read what happens next! :)
Not a guest chapter 6 . 9/1
I gotta rack my brain for my username and password info. Buttttt…..Can I just be the first to say, welcome back. I didn’t get to read this chapter yet. Just checked my email and honestly had a good fan girl cry with all the memories of my reading your stories and a few others years ago. It’s been so long and I’m so happy. Even texted my old BFF who also used to read all the tears of joy emojis. I am glad you’ve made it through this pandemic so far. And I hope you continue to stay well and never give up on these stories fully. I’ll always be here :)
ARulzz chapter 5 . 6/13
Hey, I love all your stories All of them are such beautifully written feel-good stories.

If you can, could you please finish this one as well?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13
Hope you’re doing well. Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8
PLEASE update! Would love to see how the story continues :)
Xoxluurve chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
Suddenly thought about this story randomly and reread the chapters. Hoping you update soon! I am forced to rely on my own imagination right now which doesn’t come near what the original author has in store for these characters haha. Looking forward to your next update :)
reindrops chapter 5 . 12/2/2019
Hey, I hope everything's going well for you. I'm reading this story again while waiting for the next chapter. :)
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »