Reviews for The Catch
Belen chapter 5 . 5/14/2019
Just 5 chapters and I already hate Henry with all my soul, f #k him. I can't wait to find out what happens next, please Audrey, wake up to what you have in front of you, but there's no need to rush into it either, I hope Chris waits for her and doesn't do anything stupid.

Sorry for my poor English.
madda8lynn chapter 5 . 4/6/2019
Really loving their relationship, it feels super natural. Love Casey hope we see more of her, l want her as a friend hahaha . Can't wait to read more
Anon chapter 5 . 3/4/2019
But what happened to Vi and Andrew?:(
xoxluurve chapter 5 . 2/24/2019
Damn! lmao Henry is a piece of work. what an asshole! i mean i expected it, and i even get it, but to impose his feelings (or try to) on Chris when HE CHEATED ON AUDREY! is ridiculous. guys like him make me hate men because you know they actually think like that. good on Chris though for standing his ground. thanks for the update! it made my day!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2019
How do more people not read your story? I don't understand. It's so addicting. You need to either name yourself or one of your titles with the words "addict," "addiction," or "addicting," so people are prepared to lose themselves.
Kay chapter 5 . 2/11/2019
First of all, thank you so much for the update. Once again you did not disappoint. Second, I find the moments between Chris and Audrey in this chapter sweet and adorable, especially when they fell asleep in each other’s arms.
Thanks again. Will wait for your next update. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2019
Henry has dog in the manger attitude towards his fiancee. Such a jerk.
Tofeema chapter 5 . 2/10/2019
That was a good chapter. The kissing scene was a bit awkward - writing style wise (sorry constructive criticism). However, after talk with Audrey was better, and the tense situation with Henry was more so! Nicely done. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Elle chapter 5 . 2/9/2019
!
Myst Marshall chapter 5 . 2/9/2019
Hi!
So glad you decided to update this story because I am in love with all your stories centering around the Williams siblings, especially Lunch Atop a Skyscraper. Since Chris' introduction in that story, I was so excited to find out more about the so called mysterious sibling, so I'm really glad you decided to indulge us!

I really enjoy your writing style and story line. Your descriptions are on point and make me actually imagine the scene while reading. I hope that I will be seeing more of your stories in the future!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us :)
-MM
Toffeema chapter 4 . 1/29/2019
Wonderful chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Anon chapter 4 . 1/9/2019
I just realised that Chris must be Kayla’s brother! I love that your characters are referenced in different stories, and I loved Kayla’s story. Can’t wait for chapter 5!
jessskaaaaa chapter 4 . 1/9/2019
ahh this is super cute and it makes me feel giddy inside hahaha
xoxluurve chapter 4 . 12/29/2018
So cute! What a lovely surprise to see that you posted a new story - and with a familiar character too! I'm quite taken with Chris, he really wasn't what I expected. And I adore Audrey's character. Probably my favourite female lead of yours. Hope to see an update soon!
Elle chapter 4 . 12/25/2018
This is lovely, thank you for writing!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »