Reviews for The Catch
dee chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
OMG.. you are updating! yayy!
Du chapter 4 . 12/23/2018
I love the Williams siblings so much. This story is lovely. As always, your writing manages to convey everything perfectly. My only question is about a Williams timeline... While all this is going on with Chris, what exactly are the rest all up to? With That Picture Perfect Kind and Again it was easy, and after those two it’s clear it’s more of a HTMO and then LAAS. But this one puzzles me, is it happening at the same time as one of those two?
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 4 . 12/22/2018
Oh I love it so far! It's just so natural and free flowing. Keep it up ️
deets1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2018
So happy. Thank goodness. Nice chapter. Well done. I loved it.
Kay chapter 4 . 12/21/2018
This chapter was definitely worth the wait.
Finally! Some progress! I’m so happy for both of them, even if they might not be completely ready for it yet. Thank you very much for updating. You’re the best. Yiu update made my day. Sincerely. Thanks:)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Your stories are just so beautifully written and the characters come to life. Can't wait to read chapter 4!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Please update this please please!
starry3y3dangel chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
So happy you’re back on FP! I’m absolutely hooked on your new story! I love the way you write your stories and you definitely haven’t lost your touch. I’ve been a fan since Lunch atop a skyscraper! Looking forward to reading more of your work
Kay chapter 3 . 9/27/2018
So glad to see another chapter.
I couldn’t put my phone down.
Now I want to find out Audrey’s POV.
Thank you for the update. Another good and well-written chapter.
Can’t wait until the next one :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2018
Best story I've read in a while - loving what I'm discovering about Chris, Audrey and Peter (God bless him and his morals lol) so far.

Oh, just wondering how Henry could NOT know they've been hanging out? I mean, Chris did approach Audrey at that alum mixer thing while Henry was staring at her. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
Elle chapter 3 . 9/26/2018
Thank you for the update, this was wonderful! I especially liked Chris's slow realization of his feelings for Audrey :)
Toffeema chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
You have a way of hooking your readers! Great chapter and things are now getting interesting. I like the pace of their relationship. And I like Peter - quiet, observant, speaks when it’s important.
jessskaaaaa chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
oooh, i love where this is going! you’ve got me hooked haha
Kay chapter 2 . 9/7/2018
I have to say this chapter is even more intriguing thanthe first one.

Now we get to see them interact more and I find their conversations very entertaining and hilarious. Got me grinning while reading this chapter.

Can’t wait for more.

Looking forward to reading more when you’re free to update :)
Kay chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
I’m so glad you start posting your work again.
This is a grea start. Chris is someone I’ve always wanted to know more about.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »