Reviews for The Trope Chronicles
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 11/21/2018
Good story. It looks like you have finished The Trope Chronicles. I'll miss reading them.
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 11/20/2018
That is pretty sweet. I carried a girl like that once and she weighed close to two hundred pounds.
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 11/11/2018
Pretty good short. Fictionpress is misbehaving today, so I hope you get this review.
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 10/19/2018
Those shoes do sound uncomfortable.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 10/7/2018
He might have overreacted. Interesting though.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 9/23/2018
Liam has to be careful though. He could easily blow himself up.
Isaac Keirigan chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
Heyo. First off, I wanna say I like what you're doing here. I haven't read anything in a while and this premise piqued my interest. It's nice to see there's at least someone trying out something different on this site other than the typical school and superhero chosen one stories that are just.. derivative at this point. But I digress.

I'm writing this before having read any of the other chapters, so I'll review again when I have. Just wanted to say thanks for being interesting. Take it easy.
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 9/11/2018
Interesting, most priests I know smoke pipes anyway. The odd thing is that the world was a better place when people smoked. The last chapter of my story Thurlow deals with this issue.
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 9/7/2018
That was interesting.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 8/28/2018
Karen handled herself pretty good, although, I figured she would have bigger thighs.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
Interesting. I hope Calvin has a good time or whatever.
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 8/7/2018
Of course, Calvin would defeat Luke in a fight, because he would be a master at the marital arts.
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 8/5/2018
That's an interesting policy. Not a bad piece.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 8/1/2018
That was a surprise. I figured Liam was in trouble.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
Pretty good start. Years later the boy grows up and kills Officer Beck.