Reviews for Love Story Vs Google Translate
TranslateBack chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
You left a hint as to how to somewhat figure out the plot, which was the process of translation. Well, I reversed it, and this is what I got.
You saw it? The death of Brian Smith, a community meeting with the capricious detective seeker, is in the midst of hell and the legendary Mint Toothpaste Paradise program. It takes 40 days for dental medicine to survive.

Is not it like giving all this to people and then giving them a message? People in life say that you feel like a good giraffe.

Brian refused to believe in religion and took out toothpaste.

"Brian, if you notice you have a giraffe," meet an agent named John Williams of Gafingu to help you with eyes, curse and Ghana.

Anna checks them in a toothpaste once ... like a curse, at her discretion. It was here that I saw the light of his eyes in my dreams. The resistance of the criminals was found in the same proportion of chillers. These include long lines to death.

Qualified people, Brian and Anna will try to present the sacred pigeons!

We also follow the meaning of the search name and ask to see the trust of my life.

Death is the death that goes with them. Is it time to curse my curse?
Marina x Machina chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
? who the heck is Marina?
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 2 . 7/27/2018
I'm confused about the crotch, the Lord and the pen, too.

This was wicked amusing. I can't even begin to figure out what the plot is here. No prize for me!
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 7/27/2018
That was interesting. I can see how things can be lost in translation.
~Sir Scott