Reviews for Where the Shadows Grow Long
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 7/1
I am glad to see that you are still writing. This chapter was intense. I enjoy reading the bond that two sisters have and look forward to seeing how the mystery plays out.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3
Well, this is getting twisty. Good job
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 5/3
It's good to see that you have updated and that your story uploaded without any problems. Some interesting revelations happened this time.
kellea bandy chapter 9 . 9/14/2019
whaaa what happens cant leave me hanging like this
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 8/22/2019
Thanks for updating this story. It's still very intriguing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
The electricity went out to work today, so I started this story. I’m so glad I did, I’m already hooked!

Cassie
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 10/14/2018
That was a plot twist. It does look like Abigail is going to have a good morning.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 10/10/2018
That was a creepy exchange. Like most cops, the killer could be in their face and they would never figure it out.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2018
This can’t be good. How long has he been around? I’m interested to learn more about their back story with this guy. He has to slip up eventually .
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 10/8/2018
Pretty good mystery. It seems that small towns can hide a lot of secrets.
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 8/23/2018
That's pretty scary. It seems the killer has a thing for twins.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2018
Twins? This can’t be good! I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2018
Your weaving of descriptions and relevance to the story is well done. I’m curious about Avery’s time in Redwood. I hope Abigail is able to tell someone about the phone call. It was quite ominous.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2018
Well that’s an interesting twist. I look forward to seeing where this story goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Very interesting start. Nice detail and descriptions