Reviews for Happiness Is An Inside Job
PiperWrites9 chapter 18 . 8/13/2018
Who wouldn't die for Lily James? She's so cute. And Ariana Grande is also someone I would die for.
PiperWrites9 chapter 17 . 8/13/2018
Haha I like the title of this chapter.
Amethyst57 chapter 16 . 8/10/2018
I love My Sister's Keeper!
PiperWrites9 chapter 14 . 8/8/2018
These are good questions and good answers.
PiperWrites9 chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
I liked this a lot. It's a cool idea, and would be so cool to look back on. Like a personal diary that everyone can read!
PiperWrites9 chapter 9 . 8/6/2018
1) i enjoyed reading this. i found it very entertaining and hope you update this
2) your uni friends seem nice. when i go, i hope i find nice people too
3) i'm a straight girl and i went through the dodie clark phase as well. that was a year ago
Amethyst57 chapter 8 . 8/6/2018
Nice update. I liked your thoughts on grey's anatomy
Amethyst57 chapter 7 . 8/6/2018
If I liked coffee, I would try that drink. But I don't like coffee. So...
total.boron chapter 8 . 8/5/2018
First of all, keep up the good work of writing this! I did the same thing years ago and it's always amusing to read back on what my thoughts were five years ago. Secondly, bit of a coincidence, but I've just graduated from Cardiff Uni! We always had beef with Swansea Uni (especially during Varsity), but it's quite funny. Defo try and go to Varsity if you can! Congrats on finishing your first year, too, and nice grades! I can remember the house hunting towards the end of first year...I only really got on with two of my male flatmates from halls (the other two girls had totally different schedules so we never talked much). I hope your flat next year is good and you have a great time with your mates! Good luck for the rest of uni - I absolutely loved it and made some amazing friends!
Amethyst57 chapter 5 . 8/5/2018
Nice chapter
Amethyst57 chapter 4 . 8/4/2018
Oh my God. You've never shared your writing on here before and I seriously love it! This was really sad, it definitely could have been in a short story competition if it wasn't just you talking about your life and relationship. But you should enter something else into one! You'd get good feedback and be able to grow as a writer. Plus, you're talented. Seeing as you wrote this over a year ago, I'd love to see something more recent to see how much you've improved.
But honestly, I don't feel bad calling your ex a psycho after reading this. I know you said she wasn't abusive or evil but your relationship seemed very one-sided. I'm glad you've realised your mistakes though, it will mean you'll hopefully have a better second relationship. Hope to read an update soon!
Amethyst57 chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
1) Your mum does seem passive aggressive at times. And you're probably right when you say she says certain things to get a reaction.
2) It's sad to hear about you and your girlfriend. But it's probably for the best - she seemed pretty manipulative with the comments about not trusting you and doing drugs because of it? What a psycho...
3) Do it! I'd love to see like, hourly updates from you or something all in one post after you'd finished it.
Amethyst57 chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
I would answer all the same questions but that would be such a long review that I don't want to. I enjoyed reading your answers though. And also, they're interesting questions: how did you think of them all?
Amethyst57 chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
I'm really happy that you've started this again - I enjoy them. I thought I'd review, even though I rarely used to. I'm glad you're enjoying university.